Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan
Everyone doing so much better than me.

At least you didn't lose everything you've written in the past two months.

I didn't lose all of my writing! biggrin all my old stuff is still in a folder on my laptop... just recent things I need to copy and paste from gaia or mibba.. maybe inkpop. thankfully i post things in all three places.
This is why I hand write. (or one of the few reasons, rather)... By the time I'm ready to _seriously_string scenes together and sew up pieces of the plot, I'dve bought some writing software

Magical Lover

Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan

I didn't lose all of my writing! biggrin all my old stuff is still in a folder on my laptop... just recent things I need to copy and paste from gaia or mibba.. maybe inkpop. thankfully i post things in all three places.
This is why I hand write. (or one of the few reasons, rather)... By the time I'm ready to _seriously_string scenes together and sew up pieces of the plot, I'dve bought some writing software
My problem isn't writing software. It's the fact that my flashdrive is broke.

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan

Oh I know I know... Its just that I wouldn't be able to _function_ without my imagination spilled across 2 bound books and three notebookes.

I damn near sleep next to them every night, along with my good pens xp

Magical Lover

Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan

Oh I know I know... Its just that I wouldn't be able to _function_ without my imagination spilled across 2 bound books and three notebookes.

|Hahah, when I do write in my notebooks, I do the same! ;D
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan

I tend to write in school notebooks sweatdrop and then transfer the paper to folders and binders to make it more organized

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
hanoo_chan

I tend to write in school notebooks sweatdrop and then transfer the paper to folders and binders to make it more organized
I use "notebooks" lossely . I have a legal pad, small/medium note pad and a school notebook xd . I love my blank books to pieces though! *huggles them*
Chitoko Kanzaki
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki

I use "notebooks" lossely . I have a legal pad, small/medium note pad and a school notebook xd . I love my blank books to pieces though! *huggles them*

Oh, I love empty, not written on paper more than anything because of what it represents biggrin

Familiar Friend

7,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki
acid tripp -x
Chitoko Kanzaki

Oh, I love empty, not written on paper more than anything because of what it represents biggrin
Yesh 3nodding . It is much more welcoming and a lot warmer than an empty document and a blinking curser.
Chitoko Kanzaki
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki
hanoo_chan
Chitoko Kanzaki

Yesh 3nodding . It is much more welcoming and a lot warmer than an empty document and a blinking curser.

true beyond all else

Magical Lover

The only problem for me with a new/unused notebook is that I never know what to put in it, therefore, it takes me about a month to even write in it. I'm always afraid that i'll write something stupid and it will be a waste. D:

Timid Gawker

O:
I would like to join your Holiday Challenge. It's not too late too is it?
I've been working on a project since it started, but I've never participated in the NaNoWriMo.
This sounds really fun :{D You all seem really nice and welcoming.

Magical Lover

iKilledzYerNoodlez
O:
I would like to join your Holiday Challenge. It's not too late too is it?
I've been working on a project since it started, but I've never participated in the NaNoWriMo.
This sounds really fun :{D You all seem really nice and welcoming.
Never too late! biggrin Well... unless you wanna join on... the 25th.. >.> hahah. c:

What's your goal?
So I was thinking, perhaps we could create a guild for something like this. People can tell their goals and dates, and others can give feedback and everything. Perhaps it could even posting stories? Also recources for naming and everything could be included? Maybe writing competitions could be included as well?

It's just a sketchy idea I have, but if other people like it, I might create a guild for it. If others want to create this guild, or have ideas to add, I'll be willing to coöperate, both financial and with ideas/setting things up.
Or are there already too many guilds who do this kind of stuff?

Magical Lover

Yunachu
So I was thinking, perhaps we could create a guild for something like this. People can tell their goals and dates, and others can give feedback and everything. Perhaps it could even posting stories? Also recources for naming and everything could be included? Maybe writing competitions could be included as well?

It's just a sketchy idea I have, but if other people like it, I might create a guild for it. If others want to create this guild, or have ideas to add, I'll be willing to coöperate, both financial and with ideas/setting things up.

Thats actually a really great idea. Probably more organized that posting here in the writers forum.
You should do it! c: I'll definitely help.
Grace and Sunsets
Yunachu

Thats actually a really great idea. Probably more organized that posting here in the writers forum.
You should do it! c: I'll definitely help.

Ok, I'll go set up the guild right away. I hope to get it up by tomorrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces