Super Smoker

13,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
PandaZim

It for a RP guild. I have this guild called The Clinics. Basically it's a hospital/club where people can go to be "dehumanized" and or modified. Whether they want to or not after soul binding contract is made. It stands and lays in the middle of the city

By dehumanizied I mean from being "shaven" which means you loose everything but your nose and essential organs. If you still don't get it it means ALL your limbs are gone. You have no eyes no mouth, no ears, no p***s no v****a not breasts no a** no hair and everything inside of you is taken out till you have the minimum to live. Even your sense of smell is gone but you need to breath somehow. The nose will most likely be shaven down and smoothed.

To the supernatural meaning you can become and be made a certain race and if you don't want that you can just have added appendages from tails, teeth, wings, feet, claws, ears, eyes, skin, muscle mass, etc etc basically any form of monster you want, instincts and abilities guaranteed

The clinic is also a BDSM/ROCK club. You are even able to view the doctors as they operate from the stage which is then turned into the operation room.

The clinic has several special apartment complexs for patients and employees.

After I get the guild set up hopefully with your help I'll then need doctors and scientists to be mods. As well as 5 hunters.

If you like One Piece, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Bleach, Harry potter and Resident Evil then this is the type of RP for you. I'll be taking elements from all of these

I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I think general BDSM is a no-no for posting. I'm not too entirely sure. But I think.