Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Seeker

i need some topics to write about.Just randomly write about.
Idk if this is the right place to post this?but help me figure out some topics? burning_eyes

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
How about how not to write?
I collect hose fortune cookie paper fortunes then stick them in a bowl and pick one out at random when I need a topic really bad. Though they aren't technically topics, they work for me sometimes.

Would you like me to pull out a few for you and list them?
Google current events. Write about what you think.

Look up common TV tropes. Write about them or write a story with them.

Have any hobbies? Write about how you go about doing them.

Anything that particularly ticks you off about life? When was the last time you got angry? Write about it. What about the last time you were embarrassed or extremely excited or happy? Write about it.

What was the last thing you watched/read/wrote? Write a review about it.

Was there ever something you wondered about? Like how a clock works or the science behind how planes stay in the air or what a specific illness or disorder actually entails? Research and write a paper about it.
What I like to do is find a book, movie, or a game something that annoys me, then slowly dissect it. Figure out what I hate, and why I hate it. Then I try and fix it in my head. Usually the end result is so different that it's practically an original work in and of itself.
I'm confused Did the tipping of my post mean yes? I've got a few hundred of the little fortune cookie paper thingies.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
It'd be cool if you wrote about mutant ice cream. :3 Like Yahtzee Croshaw and his book called 'Jam' , a story about a jam-filled apocalypse. Yes, yes I did just shamelessly advertise someone I'm very fond of but will probably never talk to. I regret nothing! :'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff