Welcome to Gaia! ::

I started writing a story a couple of days ago and already it's eight pages long. I've been having a writer's block so I just decided to write a new story.
My latest writing which is about a couple pages (writer's block), I haven't decided if it would be agood story or like a screenplay, I think the latter. My idea is a simple premice: Popular. There's tons of movies about the one's who fit in, then something happens and they relizes it's not all it cracks up to be. I've decided to write about the Popular people themselves- how they act, change people, force people to do things- and in the end how they normally win, kind of the opposite of all the regular teen movies/novels. It is funny though, or at least I think so, I may post the "Lip Gloss" scene someday.
Please attend our wolf pack gathering in the land of Shiro at 3 pm Pacific Time on July 30th! Everyone is invited, not just the wolves of Gaia!!!
http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2378413 <-- Shiro url. Join our Story Telling Contest for a chance to win 5,000g. Pm Ekoto Mitsueko (head coordinator) or Libran Magick for more details or if you have any questions.

1st prize - 5,000g
2nd prize - 2,500g
3rd prize - 1,250g

REQUIREMENTS FOR CONTEST:

ONLY short stories are to be submitted.
Stories must be 1,000-1,500 words long. No less, no more.
Only one story should be submitted per contestant.
NO PLAGIARIZING!
We check for grammar and spelling.
All stories are to be submitted before or by July 30th.

Please send stories to the 5 judges: Ekoto Mitsueko, Libran Magick, Kagesuta, MysteryWolf, Noir Pleu. The winners will be announced at Shiro on the July 31st.
I don't write for the purpose of getting stuff published, and unless a story is turning out to be really good (or it's for a contest) it doesn't get seen by anyone but me. I get a lot of gratification out of writing for the sake of writing, so yes.
there are people who don't?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces