Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is anyone participating in gothnowrimo this year? It starts tomorrow!!!

I have a general story outline, kind of a fun and non-serious gothic story, really. This should be fun!
Anyone else...??

Has anyone heard of it even?? It's quite fun. heart
This is the link: gothnowrimo

It's like nanowrimo, but in October, and gothic or spooky literature. mrgreen

Fashionable Genius

6,600 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
I might, as I have been working on a plot bunny for quite some time now. would you mind taking a look and telling me what you think? Thanks!
I'm planning to, but it depends if I can finish AngelRose tonight!

Edit: I might not be getting AngelRose done tonight, but I got an idea for Gothnowrimo that I can't wait to start! smile I'm shooting for 31k.

Prophet

Honestly, I've never even heard of GothNoWriMo before now, but then again I don't keep up to all the WriMo groups out there. I would like to participate, but seeing as it's already October and I have neither prepared nor given it a thought, (also because I have my dissertation to do and current projects to work on), I'm afraid my participation may have to wait until next year.

Good luck, though!

Lonely Lunatic

17,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
I've attempted GothNoWriMo once or twice but never stuck with it. I prefer doing NaNo with the events and such. Plus I've never felt I've had a "gothic" novel in me. But good luck to you and anyone else attempting!! mrgreen

Malevolent Warlord

12,225 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I've never heard of it before, but now I really want to do it. I suppose it isn't too late to start, is it?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff