Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm going to (hopefully) be done with the MA program at my school in March which means I'm going to be struggling to find a job again pretty soon. I've heard some good things about blogging, and I'm thinking that I could write to bring in a small amount of money to help my family out while I'm living with them and looking for a career. I finished a sample article for examiner.com and submitted my article, but I I'm finding today that the website has mixed reviews in regards to pay. I don't expect to make a career out of it. I'm just hoping to make some money doing something I enjoy while I look for a full time job. Are there any websites that are reliable and treat their writers well?

Popular Member

7,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tipsy 100
I use blogger.co, as it lets you in corporate adsense into the blog easily.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

I'm not sure, but if you find out, please let me know!

I've thought about writing for a particular niche, something I have a lot of knowledge in but which doesn't draw a lot of competition. Do you have any specialties like that you could write about?

I host two of my own blogs, as well. I adore Blogger for that. Not a Wordpress fan.

What is your MA in?
GreenInkling

I've thought about writing for a particular niche, something I have a lot of knowledge in but which doesn't draw a lot of competition. Do you have any specialties like that you could write about?

I host two of my own blogs, as well. I adore Blogger for that. Not a Wordpress fan.

What is your MA in?

My MA is in English and so is my BA. I kind of want to start a blog of which I examine gender roles, heroism, and spirituality withing books, movies, and/or video games.

Inaqtuk's Wife

Salty Sweetheart

Fearherloveher
GreenInkling

What is your MA in?

My MA is in English and so is my BA. I kind of want to start a blog of which I examine gender roles, heroism, and spirituality withing books, movies, and/or video games.

Me too!
Sounds interesting, the thing that comes to mind when you mention those three things is
Saint Joan of Arc.
GreenInkling
Fearherloveher
GreenInkling

What is your MA in?

Me too!
Sounds interesting, the thing that comes to mind when you mention those three things is
Saint Joan of Arc.

Hmmm...interesting. smile Do you mean the actual Joan of Arc or an entertainment source?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff