Welcome to Gaia! ::

Zacharra

I would like to help you out:

THERE SHOULD BE A SPACE AFTER YOU DAMNABLE COMMAS.

Sorry, let me bust out my p***k decoder ring. Hmm, now then, lets see if i can decode your message.

p***k Decoder Ring

I would like to help you; there should be a space after all of your commas.
Garnet_Dragon
G.D again,is Brazilian,and in a bad mood today,due to major problems.
She is posting on Gaia in order to try to stay a little calm...

By the way,I wrote a story,and made a major sue.There is some way to fix her?

Should I post a profile of the sue,to see if there is way to save her?

I mean,she was a little cliche... Was a warrior,fighted,fell in love with an enemy (In my world,there isn't good or evil,just oposition.So,no ''badguys'' and ''goodguys'') he dies,then she dies in the end.

There is a way to make her,her personality and everything around her less cliche?

Dragon is back,again. Since the mods helped me,on seeing that two threads asking for help,was too much...

(And thanks for the ones who answer it in the other thread. But It has been moved ^_^)

Wich one of thise characters are better to the main one of my fantasy novel?

And the one who will have the POV about? (All of those are important characters,but I have to pick one to be more important to the plot,and the one to have the POV,who will be the second more important.)

1)Amaris,an average girl,with pale skin and sickly looks,who is shy,a bit of vague,incoherent (Damn hard word to spell) and sometimes self centered and aristocratic girl,due to her rich a** family and education.
Since her mother is a witch,and she lives near a all magic city,she learned some spells.
Has a younger sibling,Leontia,doesn't likes her mothers friends,and sometimes,can be boring. Other times , a caring and sweet young lady,even though very weird and silent but is happy,with her life.
Has black hair and eyes. May look oriental.

2)Nia,a redhead,boy crazy,and a bit of judjamental girl,who tends to be a little childish and maternal at the same time,due to the fact that she is the older child at her family.
Is average looking,and since she joined the army,as a costum in my universe,for girls and boys alike,Nia knows how to use swords.
Had a normal childhood,even though she got sick from age nine to age eleven,her mother letting the girl join the army,due to a promiss to the war and health gods.(Erm... Pretty much,the war god,is the health god.)
Sometimes is a little silly, deslikes her freckles,and her health.
Can be slow at battle.Also,only has one weapon.

3)Systa.An albino girl,with an average family.Systa knows a bit of swordfighting,and magic,due to her family,that includes magicians and warriors,none of then very strong.
Systa tends to act very,but very sweet,in the point of making your stomach hurts.
Basicaly,because she wants to look sweet and pure,in order to earn the love of people.
Or so she says.
Systa is quite manipulative,and also,a bit of self centered.Joined the army,as Nia.
Is a bit of weak in both magic and swordfight.

4)Sophia... Say with me... BOOKWORM.
Sophia is a girl who joined the army in order to the kingdon give her enough money and help to her get to one of the biggests schools of my world.
Inteligent,and a little of a ditz,Sophia enjoys readings,and uses math in order to create her battle estrategies.
Let's say that she cauculates her blows.Sometimes,she doesn't notices what happens around her,and is to political,besides just thinking about her studies.
Big complainer.
No magic,and her strategies fail often.
Has an average family,father a swordsman,mother a teacher.Is blue eyed and brown haired.

5)Gry.Blonde,blue eyed and sctrict,Gry has an average look,and to some people,can be seen as cold.
Quite naive,and strict,was raised in a poor village,and entered in the army in order to help her family.
Was left by her parents,and then adopted by a former warrior and his wife.(I don't know if I use this...)
Gry It's a serious woman,who doesn't looks like the kind of taking jokes,even though is a bit of warmhearted and honored person.
Uses swords,and joined the army,as Systa and Nia.Her habilities are simillar to Nias.

6)Runa,a girl with brown eyes and hair,tall,but not very pretty
.Average.
Acts hyper and cute,even though is very insecure,and in a point,inside even pessimist,who tries to hide it,in a spunky and happy actitude.
Runa is daughter of a warrior,and good at swords.
Joined the army,as most of the others.
Her mother lives in another country,since her works makes her travel a lot.
Can I edit the first post?
Come on,people... I'm a dragon in need.
... People?
(Gaia can you PLEASE send my messages? *Cries* You're being evil with me.)
Garnet_Dragon

Yes, and that's probably a good idea. Change your subject line to reflect the new question, and you can even put it in the first post.
SlasherZero
Garnet_Dragon

Yes, and that's probably a good idea. Change your subject line to reflect the new question, and you can even put it in the first post.

I did.Let's see if Gaia helps me out with this.
This server can be mean,you know.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces