Welcome to Gaia! ::

The name's Iz~

It's been a while since I've written so I made this in an attempt to work 'em literature!
I'll simply be making snippets or a one-shots for you guys but details and word count may (occasionally) vary on my interest with your characters~

I stick with original stories so hook me up with a little scenario and character description down there and I'll see what I can stir up for you!

(I suck at writing romance so... please don't send me any unless you want to see me mess up badly xp )
bump~ heart

Versatile Lover

Write something with mermaids. I don't even care what.

(Though I do really want to see modern fantasy with a mermaid in a wheelchair. [/craving]

GltchdCodex's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

10,150 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Hmm how about a girl who has a mental disorder and everything person she sees is disoriented and how she percieves her loves ones through blurred eyes and how they deal with the fact that she can barely make out there faces but she can easily and clearly see her surrondings???

Ice-Cold Conversationalist

May you write a short about SIR Lothario, saving the streets of: Danger City, from saggy jean thugs and crack dealers? SIR Lothario is a gentleman's club owner/hoarder. Thanx.

Revered Vampire

12,350 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Member 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
❝ Up for trying something with Maleficus? He's an anti-necromancer/reaper. ❞

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers