Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,950 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hello everyone,

im looking for a professional partnership between myself and a editor. the editor has to be able to actually to edit a chapter every month (atleast 10 pages ). i am currently in the process of making a site for a story and i need someone who can edit my pages before i post them up. i would be willing to pay that person with gaia gold (we can set a price through pms) but if you have the time and want some extra gaia gold (or cash) then please sent me a message.

tsuki-onee's Husband

Hallowed Wolf

fuufuu blue
hello everyone,

im looking for a professional partnership between myself and a editor. the editor has to be able to actually to edit a chapter every month (atleast 10 pages ). i am currently in the process of making a site for a story and i need someone who can edit my pages before i post them up. i would be willing to pay that person with gaia gold (we can set a price through pms) but if you have the time and want some extra gaia gold (or cash) then please sent me a message.
Hey hun its Luna, if you want to send it my way I have nothing better to do since i can't seem to get an interview.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff