Welcome to Gaia! ::

well I guess that could be taken kinda morbidly but I think it sounds fine for a plot
That's not morbid. Your character is a little disturbed for wanting to do that, but it is in no way morbid.
I know morbid. One of my stories I was writing had the opening scene in a prison. The main character thought it was strange that his door was open to his cell. When he looked out, there were dying and dead soldiers lying all about. When he went upstairs to the rest of the castle, there were piles of dead bodies. When he went outside, he saw a mass of orcs burning human bodies as a bonfire. Mind you, this was the only disturbing scene in the book. It was created to set the inhumanity of the orcs, it had a purpose.

As long as your morbidity has a purpose to further the message of the book, it is all right.
Go with what sings for you! I love morbid stuff! smile
It doesn't sound like your plot is too morbid. I mean sure the bad guy's plans sounds horrible, but it's supposed to. Usually you want people see what he/she is doing is bad that way the 'hero' has a reason to stop him. You might want to make him seem less harsh though by telling parts from his brain. That way while people hate him and his gruesome plans, they can reason why he thought of them. Also even if it seems a bit morbis, plenty of people like morbid stuff. After all depressing and gruesome doesn't always mean bad.
Magnus Cthulhu
That's not morbid. Your character is a little disturbed for wanting to do that, but it is in no way morbid.

Well, hes the bad guy, of course he's disturbing 3nodding
I appreciate what all you people have said here ^^ Thanks. However, I have decided to change a small detail of the plot. When I said he kidnaps the humans then changes them, it sounds like he does that with every one, but instead I'll make it so he just started with two humans - male and female - then cloned the rest. It makes a lot more sense anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff