Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fairy

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Each exercise should take ten minutes to complete. You can set a timer.

Feel free to join in anytime!

Fairy

FIRST EXERCISE:

Who is coming round the corner?

What is their secret?

What are they carrying?

binarymind's Husbando

Snack

Tiergan came around the corner, her leather-fingerless-glove-clad hands clutching tightly to the strap of her grey canvas messenger bag. Her silver eyes darted from side to side, scanning the area for unwelcome intruders who may appear and sabotage her plans. The girl looked out of place, her hole-filled tights, ripped denim shorts, graphic tee, black combat boots, oversized plaid shirt, black-rimmed eyes, and spiky black hairdo contrasting stunningly against the meticulous and ornate buildings surrounding her. Several passerbys in office clothes noticed and peered at her suspiciously, wondering what was in the bag she held so tightly to her petite figure. Then, footsteps. Tiergan heard them and spun around, quick as a cat, and came face to face with two nearly identical men wearing dark sunglasses and black suits. Her grey eyes narrowed and her lips contorted into a scowl. The first suited man lunged for Tiergan, who quickly dodged and jabbed him in the stomach. As the first man stumbled back, the second went for Tiergan's left-side ribs. She ducked and with a quick sweep under his feet, the second suited man fell on his back. With the time she'd bought herself, Tiergan sprinted as fast as she could away from the scene, but the suited men quickly regained themselves and chased after her. Eventually, they cornered her, and with no other options available to her, Tiergan removed one of her fingerless gloves. The men smirked as Tiergan raised her bare palm up towards them.

"What're you going to do now, little girl?"

Tiergan inhaled sharply and turned her face away from the direction of the men. A flash of bright light was emitted from her palm, and the men turned to ash. Tiergan re-gloved her hand and covered her secret. Now alone, she opened her messenger bag and looked through the files. Her secret files. She was finally going to discover who, and what, she really was.

((Don't know if I did this right, I hope I did!))
The big bad troll is coming around the corner with the intention of stealing ideas from the fools that expresses their most valuable ideas and hes carrying a notepad and a pen. Beware....

Took me only a matter of seconds to figure that out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff