Welcome to Gaia! ::

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
The Little Blue Noble
If you create a villian.....like a true hardcore villian i would suggest you to really start reading thriller novels, analyze the joker (hes the king of all villians. lol), watch movies with murder and psychopaths american psycho is a good one....mmm....depending how evil your character you will have to do your research. ninja for me i created my own female villian who is my main focus is to show the audience that she is all the ugly things a human can be. Extremely inhuman with no morality nor self control. ninja Mine is more cooko in the head but if you are only trying to get a villian who does crime, then there needs to be a background on why he/she is committing crimes to get an understanding of that villain.

For a sailor scout it will be AMAZING to see a very demented and psychotic scout. OOOoooo~ loool! Maybe you can a mix of insanity in her character and inhuman actions towards her subordinates if she has any. ninja

Hmm, I'm not really into thriller novels, but I suppose analyzing villains from the "Batman" series is a good start while I work on my OC elf prince. He's going to be a bit tough to... flesh out so to speak. As for the sailor scout, she isn't supposed to be demented and psychotic since she wasn't exposed to anything that would cause her to act in such a way, be exposed to or was raised in an environment where being demented and psychotic was the normal thing. It would pretty much contradict her personality over all since she doesn't know what it's like. As for the prince, he wouldn't be psychotic or demented.

Kattion's Waifu

Wealthy Genius

7,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Princess Zelda21
The Little Blue Noble
If you create a villian.....like a true hardcore villian i would suggest you to really start reading thriller novels, analyze the joker (hes the king of all villians. lol), watch movies with murder and psychopaths american psycho is a good one....mmm....depending how evil your character you will have to do your research. ninja for me i created my own female villian who is my main focus is to show the audience that she is all the ugly things a human can be. Extremely inhuman with no morality nor self control. ninja Mine is more cooko in the head but if you are only trying to get a villian who does crime, then there needs to be a background on why he/she is committing crimes to get an understanding of that villain.

For a sailor scout it will be AMAZING to see a very demented and psychotic scout. OOOoooo~ loool! Maybe you can a mix of insanity in her character and inhuman actions towards her subordinates if she has any. ninja

Hmm, I'm not really into thriller novels, but I suppose analyzing villains from the "Batman" series is a good start while I work on my OC demon prince. He's going to be a bit tough to... flesh out so to speak. As for the sailor scout, she isn't supposed to be demented and psychotic since she wasn't exposed to anything that would cause her to act in such a way, be exposed to or was raised in an environment where being demented and psychotic was the normal thing. It would pretty much contradict her personality over all since she doesn't know what it's like. As for the prince, he wouldn't be psychotic or demented.

Then what kind of evil is she then? loool! xDDD is she the type who does crimes but has some kind of morality? Yea batman is a great start!!!

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
The Little Blue Noble
Princess Zelda21
The Little Blue Noble

Hmm, I'm not really into thriller novels, but I suppose analyzing villains from the "Batman" series is a good start while I work on my OC demon prince. He's going to be a bit tough to... flesh out so to speak. As for the sailor scout, she isn't supposed to be demented and psychotic since she wasn't exposed to anything that would cause her to act in such a way, be exposed to or was raised in an environment where being demented and psychotic was the normal thing. It would pretty much contradict her personality over all since she doesn't know what it's like. As for the prince, he wouldn't be psychotic or demented.

Then what kind of evil is she then? loool! xDDD is she the type who does crimes but has some kind of morality? Yea batman is a great start!!!

emotion_facepalm I'm being serious here hun, my OC Sailor Scout is not evil or villainous of any sort. It would completely contradict her over all personality. Kinda like if I made her to be something she wasn't supposed to be, really, which just wouldn't work. If I did make another OC Sailor Scout, only then would I possibly consider having her being somewhat evil to a point, not the one I'm working on. My OC demon prince however is the main villain.
No I haven't red most of the posts, but I've been having the same problem with a book I'm working on. Remember your Villain (even if he is a demon) is human too. Other then him being a demon, what makes him evil? Why has he chosen this path, what made him take it? Other then him getting taped in that world what motivates his actions?

Villains are Heroes in there own, they believe what they are doing is the right thing, and every villain needs a few things that make you feel for them. and all villains were probably good at one point. So write your Villain like he is the hero of his own story even though he is the bad guy.

That's coming a lot from some writing books i read but still a villain is the hero of there own story and normally it is often the true hero of your story that is there villain. When you have problems fitting things in a box, maybe something needs to be looked at from outside.

Hope this helps a little. smile

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Inny_girl
No I haven't red most of the posts, but I've been having the same problem with a book I'm working on. Remember your Villain (even if he is a demon) is human too. Other then him being a demon, what makes him evil? Why has he chosen this path, what made him take it? Other then him getting taped in that world what motivates his actions?

Villains are Heroes in there own, they believe what they are doing is the right thing, and every villain needs a few things that make you feel for them. and all villains were probably good at one point. So write your Villain like he is the hero of his own story even though he is the bad guy.

That's coming a lot from some writing books i read but still a villain is the hero of there own story and normally it is often the true hero of your story that is there villain. When you have problems fitting things in a box, maybe something needs to be looked at from outside.

Hope this helps a little. smile

Yes, it sure does! Ah, I see what you're saying! I think I'll do a bit of research for a while and see what I come up with. Thank you very much Inny! ^_^*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff