Welcome to Gaia! ::

1.man who wants to become manga artist
has to become bounty hunter

2.Shape Shifter Mitsuo-a boy who on his 13 birthday finds out that his family are shapeshifters every member of his family has an animal spirit
his is the cat and to avoid constantly changing into one he must take on features of a cat like ears, a tail, and claws
will it change his life for better or worse...copyright!!!
no stealy!!!

Rude's Bestie

Cat

You can't actually copyright an idea (if so, there would only be ONE "young hero sets out on a quest to save the world" book). I'm also not sure what you're wanting to accomplish by posting this. Do you need help with something specific? If not, this might as well be spam because we can't comment on something you haven't written yet.
im afraid its pointless to copyright them, since they are very vague, very cliched and about 90% of what all fanfictions are about sweatdrop

you give us no plot to work with, just very simple ideas, which are greatly overused sad My advice would be to start over now and save yourself the trouble of trying to turn them original. but thats just my opinion.
EvilpriestKazuto

2.Shape Shifter Mitsuo-a boy who on his 13 birthday finds out that his family are shapeshifters every member of his family has an animal spirit
his is the cat and to avoid constantly changing into one he must take on features of a cat like ears, a tail, and claws
will it change his life for better or worse...copyright!!!
no stealy!!!

The latter sounds like D.N. Angel, but the first one is new...
I laugh in your general direction at the idea of these being copyrighted. I hate when people think they are so amazing someone else would steal their ideas.
Hydra Firestone
EvilpriestKazuto

The latter sounds like D.N. Angel, but the first one is new...

It's only really new if the manga features heavily into how he's a bounty hunter or some other part of the story.
the shapeshifter thing reminds me ALOT of FruitsBasket. and the first idea sounds like D.N.Angel.
I wanna be a bounty hunter.... like spike or faye

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces