Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Personally, it just seems like a scheme to get other characters for your own story stare
b-a-n-e
Star_Angel_Pandora
Kitsune_Youkaii
I don't mean to down your post or thread or anything, but I keep my character profiles to myself sweatdrop I don't need any copycats out there!

Ok that's fine, but why did you post to my thread in the first place? Do you want a cookie or something?

It's because he wants to warn us all! There's unscrupulous people on the internet? MY GOD!

Which is a moot point anyway - copyright laws exist on the Internet, too, and anything you create (including character profiles) are coprighted to you the minute you put them in writing. As long as you have a copy of it somewhere with a date or timestamp on it to prove that you came up with it first, then you're fine. smile

(I'll post some of my characters' profiles after a bit.)
Mia Loverin
Personally, it just seems like a scheme to get other characters for your own story stare

who refferring to..? *wonders*
b-a-n-e
Anyway, time for my rocking profile:

Name: Raven Serenity Hunter Totaru Su
Hair: Raven-black that falls in waves.
Eyes: One eye is blue, one is hot pink. They change with her mood, though.
Body type: Slim
Special marks: A scar across her cheek that was given to her by the mysterious assassin who kills her father.

Special abilities: She can see into the future and into the past. She can also tell if someone is lying or not. She can talk to animals.
Dislikes: When people get too closed to her! And crime. And people who kill her parents.
Personality: Despite her stunning beauty and great powers, she's a loner!
Family: She had three fathers, two mothers, several hundred aunts and uncles, twelve sisters, sixteen brothers, seventy-five granparents and one cousin named Sally- all murdered.
Marital status: She's a loner!
Background: She lived perfectly happy with her family until they were all murdered. She would have single-handedly slaugheted the assassins, but she suddenly developed a fear of people with beards and was frozen. They spared her for a reason not yet decided.
Notes: She's not a Mary Sue! OMGWTFBBQ!

heart I bow down to you for that one.
Garlyle
Mia Loverin

who refferring to..? *wonders*

Me, I think. Because, you know, that's the only I could ever want to post this thread. That's why I wear this t-shirt!

User Image

This is also why I'm a writer and not an artist wink
COVENTINA.

Means nymph as in the type of nymphs that looked after trees and water, except she looks after souls.

Appearance: 5 ft 10, about 18. She has mid-lenght red hair and brown eyes. Usually wears black, it goes with the image of the job.

Character: She has a morbid sense of humour. Shes a work-a-holic. She is the best at her job, though her boss would never say it to her face. Although she never gets told much about ‘the business’, so she feels resentful about that.

History: She was human. When she was 6 her soul was taken by a destroyer (Rune), and she was trained as a retriever because she saw him kill her family. The ‘Family’ had the idea that it was better, that it was better for her to work for them in case she told everyone about them.
N.B. When a soul is re-absorbed into the universe, the ‘past lives’ retain their information of their lives, so someone could tap into the information. She has no knowledge or memory of her death.

Destiny: She discovers the truth behind ‘The Family’ and the souls disappearing. Farley, the eldest son, is going to create a new universe because he was passed over when his father retired. Also she learns about her past and has to try and stop him. She does this by absorbing dead people’s soul, seeing as though she basically is a soul. She dies at the end, but you can’t really kill the already dead.

Job: Collets the souls of the recently dead, because after 5 minutes their deaths their souls are lost forever into the void. An anti-universe where nothing survives. She must wear gloves or she absorbs them, she doesn’t find that out till later. She hate Destroyers especially Rune.
name-Trinity
Age-appears 18 but really is 666 years old.
Eye's: Bright green
hair: black
species: vampire
Job: Student by day, vampiric assasin by night.
Sayings: "Oooo i think you frightened me...."
height: five foot 7 inches
History: At the age of 8 years old she witnessed the death of her parents. She hid underneath her parents bed as she watch her father get his togue cut off. So he could not make a noice of protest when her mother was raped on the bed and a sword was stabed into her head and right through the bed. Then her fathers throat was cut. Her "boss" found her attempting to comit suicide. He took her in a trained her to be the ultimate killing machine. At the age of 18 she became a vampire.
body build: skinny and curvy.
hair length: Elbow length
skin: pale
special abuilitys: Turns into 666 bats and turn into a black panther.
Note's: Don't get her pissed off.

So how do u like?
Name: riyo ashahina
Title(s)/Nickname(s): the healer/ none
Hair: pale pink
Eyes: dark brown(almost black)
Body type: tall, curvy, really cute...
Special marks/tattoos: a large diamond on her forehead
Other: stare

Special abilities: specially trained in the arts of healing
Dislikes: mean people, stupid people, eggplant, brussel sprouts, steamed fish
Personality: nice, a little stingy sweatdrop , harsh if you have a deep wound doing something stupid, and... grumpy if you disturb her without anything that ails you
Family: none.
Marital Status: she prefers not to share it with... uh... common folk.
Background: she's elven
Notes: blah. she's very secretive.
Bump and a character profile surprised

Name: Unknown
Title(s)/Nickname(s): "Wild"
Hair: Short, black, very messy.
Eyes: One eye is a smokey gray-blue and the other is a bright acid green.
Body type: Curvy and lighlty toned muscles.
Special marks/tattoos: A long scar across her acid green eye that goes down to her chin. A tattoo of a tribal-style raven on her left breast.
Other: She always wears a green head band. xp
Special Items/Animals: She has twin chakrams that she uses to fight (not like Xena chakrams, but more like Sun Shang Xiang from Dynasty Warriors)

Special abilities: Very agile, and above average strength. Excellent fighter. Loves to fight and also to dance eek She can do wind magic, too.
Likes: Dancing, fighting, birds, model building, the outdoors, music, her hair.
Dislikes: Being cooped up, art, people who break her models, the internet.
Personality: Cheerful and kind of a maniac. Normally she's very easy going and happy, but, like everyone else, she has bad days.
Family: Unknown surprised
Marital Status: Single.
Background: An orphan who was raised by wolves! No, not really. She was raised in an orphanage - but not the Dickensian kind. Growing up with dosens of other children has given her a very outgoing personality, but she's also kind of greedy.
Notes: Bump xp
Name: Atalanda Ramone
Title(s)/Nickname(s): Lani
Hair: black w/ red streaks; comes to her waist; occasionally wears it in cornrows
Eyes: dark brown
Body type: medium height, slender
Special marks/tattoos: scar on back of hand *unknown source*
Other: she's of african/irish/indian descent; 15 at the moment

Special abilities: none really? no "magical" powers but she is the source of all hyperness/randomness around her
Likes: to be understood; to feel secure; Orlando Bloom; video games
Dislikes: people using her or throwing her trust away
Personality: she's an extrovert; but some things have happened in her past that she doesn't reveal to people; she likes to be around people but can tire of it easily and likes her alone time; she tries to get along with everyone (and usually succeeds)
Family: two parents; one little brother; and a friend who acts like a sister towards her
Marital Status: none; has had some minor boyfriends; current guy she loves is hooked up with someone else (and hasn't a clue about her feelings)
Background: has a tough past and she surpresses many of her memories~
Notes: not much to tell yet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas