Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. Do you want to show your character profile to the world, but don't want to pay fees for a contest? Or your just not feeling competetive? Than post your character profile here and get opinions from other posters blaugh .

Name:
Title(s)/Nickname(s):
Hair:
Eyes:
Body type: (tall, slender, curvy, and so on)
Special marks/tattoos:
Other:

Special abilities:
Personality:
Family:
Marital Status:
Background:
Notes:
Reserved for my character xp

2,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Deleted~
Name: Casey William Irokai
Title(s)/Nickname(s): just Casey. sometimes called Case
Hair: dirty brown, short
Eyes: brown
Body type: tall and muscular
Special marks/tattoos: scar on right side of chest
Other: he's nineteen...

Special abilities: basic wizard magic
Dislikes: his older sister's ways, the women that always gather around him
Personality: kind of a loner. doesn't like to talk to people unless he has to. and he's very protective of his younger sister
Family: parents Jean and Toby, two sisters Blake and Chris, a brother Joe, an uncle Jerry
Marital Status: vows to be a bachelor forever
Background: he comes from a very strong wizard family, one of the last ones in his world. at the age of 18 after his grandfather's death, he invested his share of the inheirentence money in buying a building and turning it into the most popular place in town, the Mitternacht Bar
Notes: his best friend is marrying his younger sister
I don't mean to down your post or thread or anything, but I keep my character profiles to myself sweatdrop I don't need any copycats out there!
Kitsune_Youkaii
I don't mean to down your post or thread or anything, but I keep my character profiles to myself sweatdrop I don't need any copycats out there!

Ok that's fine, but why did you post to my thread in the first place? Do you want a cookie or something?
Name: Hikari Tenshi
Title(s)/Nickname(s):
Hair: Light silver
Eyes: Blue
Body type: Around 6' or so, average build
Special marks/tattoos: None
Other: Always wears a black wristband on right hand

Special abilities: Expert with swords
Dislikes: Weak opponents
Personality: Usually calm, but easily angered. Very serious most of the time.
Family: None left
Marital Status: Single
Background: Not enough information.
Notes: None
Star_Angel_Pandora
Kitsune_Youkaii

Ok that's fine, but why did you post to my thread in the first place? Do you want a cookie or something?

It's because he wants to warn us all! There's unscrupulous people on the internet? MY GOD!

Anyway, time for my rocking profile:

Name: Raven Serenity Hunter Totaru Su
Hair: Raven-black that falls in waves.
Eyes: One eye is blue, one is hot pink. They change with her mood, though.
Body type: Slim
Special marks: A scar across her cheek that was given to her by the mysterious assassin who kills her father.

Special abilities: She can see into the future and into the past. She can also tell if someone is lying or not. She can talk to animals.
Dislikes: When people get too closed to her! And crime. And people who kill her parents.
Personality: Despite her stunning beauty and great powers, she's a loner!
Family: She had three fathers, two mothers, several hundred aunts and uncles, twelve sisters, sixteen brothers, seventy-five granparents and one cousin named Sally- all murdered.
Marital status: She's a loner!
Background: She lived perfectly happy with her family until they were all murdered. She would have single-handedly slaugheted the assassins, but she suddenly developed a fear of people with beards and was frozen. They spared her for a reason not yet decided.
Notes: She's not a Mary Sue! OMGWTFBBQ!
Name: Kafica Miea Kayrana
Title(s)/Nickname(s): Princess. nickname: Cat/Neko
Hair: White and long that she keeps back out of her face no matter what.
Eyes: Ice blue(cat)
Body type: Thin, tall and just fit
Special marks/tattoos: Scars all over and a cat tattoo on her back
Other:Female
Special abilities: to be able to see in the dark and is one of the best swordsmen in the world
Dislikes: dresses
Personality: clam and commanding
Family: Mother, father and twin.
Marital Status: married
Background: Was born as a vampire only the people of her native land thinks she's evil and they are all afried of her exept her family.
Notes:what ever you do don't get her mad.
Name: katina marie choovanski

Title(s)/Nickname(s): Katchoo

Hair: silver

Eyes: deep purple

Body type: (tall, slender, curvy, and so on) slender, extremely agile

Special marks/tattoos: scars across both wrists

Other: none

Special abilities: touch telepath (weak, though)

Dislikes: onions, mean people and whoever denies her cookies

Personality: a bit shy, more of a loner but very open around friends

Family: none

Marital Status: single and perhaps, maybe looking

Background: she woke alone and wandered through life alone, her past a secert to even herself, her future uncertain.

Notes: is learning to cope with the fact that she is, 'different' but wonders just where she truly belongs in this life/world.
b-a-n-e
Background: She lived perfectly happy with her family until they were all murdered. She would have single-handedly slaugheted the assassins, but she suddenly developed a fear of people with beards and was frozen. They spared her for a reason not yet decided.

BEARD-FEAR!! BEARD-FEAR!!

OK, to anyone that didn't watch the short lived Australian comedy show Lano & Woodley, which is as close to 100% of you as you can get, that makes no sense. Rest assured though, I found it very funny.
I don't know if this would count. This character's actually a comic character based on someone else's character. But she's the only one who I could think of a decent profile for...

Name: Alice
Title(s)/Nickname(s): None
Hair: Short, black
Eyes: Brown
Body type: Thin
Special marks/tattoos: None
Other: None

Special abilities: She can summon things with a marker
Likes: Drawing, stuffed animals, pizza, reading, meeting people who have interesting things to say, the mall (when it's actually normal)
Dislikes: Most of her artwork, when pizza sauce gets on her drawings, having to fight for her life, the thought of going insane, the Chesire Cat
Personality: She's moody. The typical "sulking artist". She's sarcastic and pessimistic. She dislikes having to be in charge of situations, preferring to just be alone. She's easily frightened and tends to have poor judgement.
Family: Her mother
Marital Status: Single
Background: She was born and raised by her mother. That's all she knows. She and her mother live in a small apartment, which gets pretty noisy during the day. She draws her own comic, and tends to be very critical with her artwork. Her life took a turn for the worse when she suddenly stopped drawing out of frustration and decided to take a break. She went to the new mall that had opened up, supposedly the biggest kind of mall you could get. Things turned chaotic when she bought a marker. And due to an accident in the restroom, ended up locked in the mall, forced to fight to stay alive.
Notes: If you hadn't noticed already, Alice is strongly based on Lewis Carroll's Alice. My comic is kind of a horrific, twisted take on the Alice in Wonderland story. Starring a heroine who shares the same name ^_~
I actually have a few (and some of them have last names! stare ), but I'll take my main char for this thread.

Name: Kris
Title(s)/Nickname(s): Krissy (Roan)
Hair: Black. Any sort of style as she's often incognito. Usually shoulder length and messy.
Eyes: Greed
Body type: Short. Really, really short. 150cm. Very thin and pale. Oh, and practically flat. biggrin
Special marks/tattoos: Lots of scars down her back. One long thin one down her front.
Other: Er...

Special abilities: Thievery (lockpicking, pickpocketing, sneaking, all that jazz), ability to turn into either one of four beasts (but is out cold for a few weeks depending on what they do...)
Dislikes: ...a lot of things. Back-stabbers, betrayal, Tango (the character and the dance xd ) etc. Oh, and boats, because one of the beasts gets seasick, meaning she gets seasick and yeah...
Personality: Outwardly cold, but does care a lot about things, though when she helps, the person she helps doesn't usually know.
Family: None. You could say her friends are her family...
Marital Status: Not yet. Later is in the middle of a love triangle...
Background: Ehe...not tellin'! Only thing I'll tell you is that she had been enslaved once...
Notes: I took the Mary Sue litmus test and she came out a Mary Sue...by ONE point! >_< Ugg...Meh, she's still my special character. 3nodding
Name: SICM-12
Nickname: Zacharias
Hair: Dark Purple
Eyes: Blank
Body type: Weak, young
Special marks/tattoos: none at all
Other: Dark skin, he is a 4-year android, looks like a young human. not developed for Hard works.

Special abilities: Fast learning skills & Body development
Dislikes: He was programmed with a basic "Justice" program, which does not pretty good at all, but works so can he can identify what is wrong and what is ok, basically, he only can dislike wrong things
Personality: Zacharias started without a personality at all, though his first 4 years in the Damage inc. where Legin worked helped him to develop a fast serene personality, he is like a "Good boy" in moral aspects, but is very mature when it engages situations, he does not feel remorse for doing bad things, he only talks when it is really needed
Family: Androids dont have a family d00d, though the researcher Legin was in charge of most of his brain functions. he could be his closer "dad"
Marital Status: Androids dont love d00d.
Background: neither was the last survival bla bla bla or way too powerful and escaped, Zacharias was just a prototype used as a step to create most powerful & Economic versions, Zacharias is as useful as his new versions, the problem is that his repairs cost millions, so he was trashed after some serious damages, his main creator, Legin programmed him for survival, Zacharias somehow endured, leaved the trash field where he was leaved, and now walks without a mission at all

Notes: ok Kids, if you are wondering how will Zacharias "Beat the Bad guys" here is the ansewer: Even if he does not have a weapon or amazing Magic powers, etc. his main function is to make things Right, for example, there has to be that time where you pictured yourself kicking some a** after watching some martial arts movie, well, Zacharias can do exactly what he thinks almost with no human errors (neither it is perfect), he can learn amazingly fast. so he uses his mind at the "Battle times". moving his body exactly as he wants.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff