Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can't decide on what type of poems/stories to write. There are so many different choices and I just want to know which one would be easiest to start off with since I have had writers block and haven't written for a while.
I also need advice on why my writing has been off lately. For some reason I can't find the right words or describe anything anymore and I don't know why. It's like I can't get out of writers block.
Differnt writing styles and genres are easier for differnt people. I sugest writing short outlines for differnt story types whee I personaly stick with medivel, fantasy, sci-fi, and lyricism....But I have friends who cant write a song to save thier life xp

As a general rule writers write as thay read sweatdrop Someone reading sappy romances all the time isnt going to write a blood and guts war novel xd

To your writers block i say join the club. It's bound to happen. Try having full Creative block for three months stressed Just scan the elevntyseven other writers block topics, it's soooo anying to have like 5 going at once eek
Ziginina
Differnt writing styles and genres are easier for differnt people. I sugest writing short outlines for differnt story types whee I personaly stick with medivel, fantasy, sci-fi, and lyricism....But I have friends who cant write a song to save thier life xp

As a general rule writers write as thay read sweatdrop Someone reading sappy romances all the time isnt going to write a blood and guts war novel xd

To your writers block i say join the club. It's bound to happen. Try having full Creative block for three months stressed Just scan the elevntyseven other writers block topics, it's soooo anying to have like 5 going at once eek

Unless they're me. sweatdrop
blue_icicle
Ziginina

lol, and I thoguht I was the only one eek
Ziginina
blue_icicle
Ziginina

lol, and I thoguht I was the only one eek

eek Weird!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out