Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello you must be Tim I heard a lot about you my name is Amanda. Your Jasmine’s only true friend is what she told me she tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit and I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family and I had to go back to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus but I didn't have time to I am very sorry but I will be back in town between July 1 or Aug 1, it would be very cool to meet you in person and by the way you are hot as hell and do you still have that long hair it looks really cute on you.

i suck at grammar i need help so can someone check this out for me and help me do it correctly?
Fallen_Ange20
Hello, you must be Tim. I've heard a lot about you. My name is Amanda. Jasmine told me you're Jasmine’s her only true friend is what she told me. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit, and I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family due to visiting family and I had to go back to Florida before returning to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus, but I didn't have time to. I am very sorry, but I will be back in town between July first or August first. It would be very cool to meet you in person,and, by the way, you are hot as hell! and Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you.

I suck at grammar and I need help. so Can someone check this out for me, and help me do it correctly?

Fixed. Basically, your main problem is punctuation. If you're joining two independent clauses together, there should be a comma before the conjunction. If you're joining two dependent clauses together, the comma before the conjunction isn't necessary. Usually one conjunction between two independent clauses is fine for one sentence, unless of course, there are either two nouns or two verbs in aforesaid sentence.

Such as: "Billy and Bobby want to go to the park to play baseball and soccer, but afterwards, they plan on playing video games."

Or it can be changed into this: "Billy and Bobby want to go to the park to play baseball and soccer. Afterwards, they plan on playing video games."

These are two examples, but there are many other ways this can be changed.

This is all style, of course. You can use semi-colons instead of conjunctions. There are also more conjunctions than "and", "but", and "or". There's "for", "yet", "nor", etc. They can be found here, if you wish to broaden the basics.
Saffron Bunny
Fallen_Ange20
Hello, you must be Tim. I've heard a lot about you. My name is Amanda. Jasmine told me you're Jasmine’s her only true friend is what she told me. She tried to hook me up with you when I was in town for a visit, and I told her I couldn’t because I was here visiting family due to visiting family and I had to go back to Florida before returning to Florida. I did want to meet you in person when I was in Columbus, but I didn't have time to. I am very sorry, but I will be back in town between July first or August first. It would be very cool to meet you in person,and, by the way, you are hot as hell! and Do you still have that long hair? It looks really cute on you.

I suck at grammar and I need help. so Can someone check this out for me, and help me do it correctly?

Fixed. Basically, your main problem is punctuation. If you're joining two independent clauses together, there should be a comma before the conjunction. If you're joining two dependent clauses together, the comma before the conjunction isn't necessary. Usually one conjunction between two independent clauses is fine for one sentence, unless of course, there are either two nouns or two verbs in aforesaid sentence.

Such as: "Billy and Bobby want to go to the park to play baseball and soccer, but afterwards, they plan on playing video games."

Or it can be changed into this: "Billy and Bobby want to go to the park to play baseball and soccer. Afterwards, they plan on playing video games."

This is all style, of course. You can use semi-colons instead of conjunctions. There are also more conjunctions than "and", "but", and "or". There's "for", "yet", "nor", etc. They can be found here, if you wish to broaden the basics.

thank u so much
Fallen_Ange20
Saffron Bunny
Fallen_Ange20

thank u so much

emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff