Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moyders
Help me get inspired to write a great story!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!

Sorry, inspiration is a personal thing. I have nothing to help you with.
Kagomesama75
scream USE YOUR OWN BRAIN. IT'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF BUTTERFILES. stressed

I have no idea who you are, but you just made my good list. heart
ha! yea like im going to give you an idea! go outside and relax. look for inspiration elsewhere!
temion
Kagomesama75
scream USE YOUR OWN BRAIN. IT'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD HAVE IN YOUR HEAD INSTEAD OF BUTTERFILES. stressed

I have no idea who you are, but you just made my good list. heart

Likewise! heart
well how about a story a real state person and they are showing a house but their is something really fishy about their house... muhahahaha lol i dont know how about a story of a pirate who sailed to L.A haha idk ahhh
Damn Gaians are mean as hell... All he wanted was some damn ideas . WRIGHT HOW GAIANS ARE SOOO DAMN RUDE!
What inspiried me was that the more books I read, the more games I played and movies I watched. I started to peice together my own character (Athran) and my own universe.
I confused myself of when events happened, how thigs should be to make the most sense. So I started to put things on paper.

Originally it was supposed to be a description of the multiverse Athran lives in and a breif history of Ath's life. Then I had dreams which I have put into text.
It turned into a detailed novel (206 MS Word pages so far) and I can't seem to stop writing it (although I have writers block right now).

All this has led me to be Athran in the mind and I believe I will be her in the next life, which inspires me to write more content and more detail.
Find the smallet thing in your room, (or any room) that you can see, the most smallest will be the most not noticed, and will lead you to inspiration and originality, youll see what everyone else usually misses!
Hera#2
Damn Gaians are mean as hell... All he wanted was some damn ideas . WRIGHT HOW GAIANS ARE SOOO DAMN RUDE!

Or you could write about Gaians who can't spell.
Damn you Rael, you beat me to it! scream

s**t, I love the angry face. scream scream scream RAWR!
Prairie_Fire
Damn you Rael, you beat me to it! scream

s**t, I love the angry face. scream scream scream RAWR!

Haha! Take that! ...wanna make out? xd
I suggest running across your native country in its entirety... nude. That, surely, will stir up something interesting to write about.
Hera#2

so true but in this case they're right at least think of your own plot then get help try music hera i love your singnature
play video games... watch anime and movies... that's how i got two of my three ideas... the other one was from writing an idiotic story with my friend...
If you get a story idea from video games or anime/movies by any logic other than "Oh my god, I could do that BETTER", you should probably rethink it thoroughly. Chances are it sucks badly.

There are many ways to get story ideas, most of them is to just take two concepts and try to make up a story around them. If that doesn't help you, try a bit of roleplaying (P&P or PbEM, not a video game!).

However, some of this is covered in the stickies. Please read them first.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff