Welcome to Gaia! ::

Until Next Time

I'LL MISS YOU 0.61904761904762 61.9% [ 13 ]
Go suck a lemon, Jade 0.38095238095238 38.1% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]

Distinct Hunter

Jade: nice word count. Did they put a collar and leash on the puppy?! Thats rude!

Also, 242 words. Give to me. Now.

After that, I'm off to bed. its almost 4 am here.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Adler - No, no collars here. He had the thought after a comment was brought up.

Distinct Hunter

Jade: Oh good. Thats good to hear. Poor puppy doesn't need a collar.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Adler - 257 words.

“All right. I’ll take him with me. I don’t know what I’m going to do with him, and I can’t promise his safety, but I’ll take him. Fair warning. I’m a mercenary. I fight battles, wars. He’ll see battle. He’ll see war. He might not come back.”

“I don’t have much of another choice, but he will serve you well and he’s a quick learner. What he lacks in size he makes up for in other ways. He will serve you well,” she promised firmly.

He exhaled noisily through his nose and nodded finally. “Hurry it up, then. I doubt Karolis will put up with me lingering too long. We better be off if we’re going. Say your goodbyes,” he advised curtly.

He turned his shoulder away while Daina bid her son farewell and exchanged last, softly spoken words with him. His hearing was impeccable, sharper than most, and he might have picked up on the exchange if he wanted to, but he ignored it for their privacy. It hit home a little too closely for Baldur. He recalled his own mother bidding him farewell one last time before he left home. He hoped this boy, Valdamaras, had better luck in the outside world than he did.

Finally, Daina strode away to rejoin her pack, spine strictly straight. Motioning for the lad, he marched toward the fringe of forest that surrounded the caves. He felt the hot eyes of the pack on his back as he left, the boy scurrying to keep up with his long-legged strides.

Adorable Entrepreneur

37,440 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Jack-pot 100
*huggles the puppy*

I'mma go bed now. Good night, lovelies.

Distinct Hunter

Jade: Man, I can't wait to read more about the wolves!

Well, I'm off. Bed time.

Night!!

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Night Rosa, night Adler!

That's actually about it for the wolves. Except for Valdamaras (seriously, I need to figure out his nickname), who is now basically Baldur's adopted son/puppy. emotion_awesome

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jade- You could probably shorten it to Vlad or Mara

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Belle - Yeah, that's easiest. Although Baldur is tormenting him by threatening him with nicknames like Fluffy and Fleabag. twisted

Lol, it's so late. I bet half the s**t I think is hilarious this late at night isn't even remotely as funny as I wish it was. xD

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jade- The hilarity of EVERYTHING increases dramatically after 2 am.

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Belle - It's like being drunk without the liquor.

Tipsy Conversationalist

Two assignments down! Huge essay to start now and a midterm to review for.

How is everyone tonight?

Muffers's Husband

Mind-boggling Blob

Maeve - I think I'm funnier than I actually am, and I'm writing werewoofs.

Glad to see you're staying busy.

Wicked Nymph

19,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Jade- EXACTLY. Which is why I'm convinced when I get drunk, imma be a giggle drunk.

Hey Maeve!

Tipsy Conversationalist

Jade: I think you are funny. Is it for funzies or for main story? Staying busy because I have to stay busy...Otherwise Ill fall behind.

EDIT

Hey Belle! How have you been?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas