Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 810 811 812 > >> >>> »|

Kindly Lunatic

10,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I have one!...:

~Blood may stain my hands,
~Fear may stain my heart,
~But your image will stain my mind forever...
I have one.......... ninja ..........

Her eyes are like a stormy ocean, and you can't help but wonder what lies just below the surface.
i thought of this in math class (its my creative time since i dont pay much attention)..

And he ran- so fast his spirit was left behind.
"I don't care what you say about me at this point. Just don't drop that grenade, whatever you do."
"take the key back"
"You look kinda stiff."

"Yeah, I'm a walking boner."
"what crawls on four legs in the morning, two legs in the afternoon, and three legs at night?"
One of my own:

"By God if I find out you're behind this, I'll kill you in the most painfull way I can think of!"
"I'm an optimist. It's probably because I grew up in the suburbs, possess a natural aptitude for school, and have a good home life. But anyway, I'm an optimist."

-Me

I've gotta use it somewhere, one of these days.
Here's mine:

A knife was stuck in her back. When she heard the worse news, she felt as if the knife was being twisted.
Something on the spot:

"Well, you'd think that Hero's Code would mean that he'd have to save the guy, but he did have sex with his sister."
People say this line is related to Naruto, but I don't watch that show, so I wouldn't know.
"Nueton, kill Cody or your mentor dies!" (Cody is Nueton's teammate)
"You're asking why I look like this? Why I spend as much time as I do primping? I'll tell you why--it's because I don't have the strength to be as ugly as you. So, deal with it."
"YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DISEASED CHICKENS"
-Tevye from Fiddler on the Roof
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate yourself because you're ugly.

MY LINE! evil

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces