Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 810 811 812 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Gekko

robbinwind
Karite no Akashi
"Hmm....I suddenly have the urge to write a menstrual sex scene."

(That's an actual quote from me...>.< Damn urges!!!)
If you have an urge, do it(but at the proper time) true story, my friend took this advice and now his camera is at the bottem of a cliff blaugh

This reminds me of the time when my family was on holiday in asia. We'd gone to a theme park and filled the whole memory chip (digi-cam) with pics. I'm holding the camera and for no reason at all format the disk. Now the only memories we have of there are the front gates. xp

I have a single line:

(to the mirror) You are, without a doubt, the most annoying person I've ever met.
silrayn
If you love someone set them free, if they come back...they left their car keys on the coffee table! sweatdrop

OMG! That's freaking halarious
Seirya
robbinwind
Karite no Akashi
"Hmm....I suddenly have the urge to write a menstrual sex scene."

(That's an actual quote from me...>.< Damn urges!!!)
If you have an urge, do it(but at the proper time) true story, my friend took this advice and now his camera is at the bottem of a cliff blaugh

This reminds me of the time when my family was on holiday in asia. We'd gone to a theme park and filled the whole memory chip (digi-cam) with pics. I'm holding the camera and for no reason at all format the disk. Now the only memories we have of there are the front gates. xp

I have a single line:

(to the mirror) You are, without a doubt, the most annoying person I've ever met.

Lol. That's an amusing quote.
quagga_chan
I thought this was supposed to be personal quotes?

It's supposed to be, but it doesn't have to be
Bradhmdraiocht
Sleepingwghosts
Bradhmdraiocht
Sleepingwghosts
If someone were to hurt my best friend, I would kill them, end up in prison, become someone's b***h, and get my shoes stolen....that would suck

That one is deadly!

isN'T IT THOUGH? TEE HEE I JUST LOVE IT...BEST PART, I MADE IT UP MYSELF

You are clearly an unappreciated genius! Just a guess from your screenname, are you into Placebo by any chance?

Why thank you! *Blushes*
YES! I love Placebo
"It was a tree the grew everywhere. It would wind up firescapes and the sides of buildings. In Brooklyn, it was a symbol of pride and wealth, the poor and the rich. But nobody apprciated it's ugly beauty. They would chop it down, and a new tree would grow back just as fast."

I'm not sure if that's exactly right...but it's from "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn."

Assimilated Gekko

I've borrowed this from a book by Anne McCaffrey:

Dreams plague me, torture I,
Let me sleep, let me rest, let me die.
Seirya
I've borrowed this from a book by Anne McCaffrey:

Dreams plague me, torture I,
Let me sleep, let me rest, let me die.

Wow...that's really cool
My brother said this one:
"Well, I kind of got dodgeball and baseball mixed up and hit him with the baseball as he ran to first. We won the game, though!"

Mine:
"True, I may be a pathetic, sad, and lonely creature, but I like being this way. If you don't like that, bite me."

Quote:
"Don't suffer from insanity, enjoy every minute of it!"

Shameless Hoarder

22,750 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • I Voted! 25
"i will take great pleasure in extracting your soul from your body"

"the only way to know a man's true intention is to read their mind, but only i can do that, so who can be sure of mine?"

Dedicated Seeker

8,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Olympian 200
One that just came in my head and stayed there:
"I lost myself to the wild winged night."
I must find someplace to put it!
One of my favorite quotes is the first line of my sig. I thought my dad had made it up until I saw it on a t-shirt one day.
This has a place in a zombie story with evolving zombies, but I'm putting it here anyway.

"What do the new zombies look like?"

"If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

"Why?"

"I'd have to eat you because telling you would waste my energy and we just ran out of food."
This is one of my favorites, I heard it from a friend, but I'm not sure where it comes from:

"English is a language that doesn't borrow from other languages...
It follows them into dark alleys, whaps them upside the head and goes through their pockets for loose grammar."

Other fun things that I have seen in a few manga:

"Mister Tomato! Noooo!" - Raenef, Demon Diary

"Don't suck me, dammit!" - Corvo, Monster Collection

Some of my own:

"We've decided to make popcorn instead of sense!"

"Damn! I'm trying to resurrect a mage from Hell, but I can't since they won't accept hotmail! :/"

And one from another friend:

"I'll thrust your vector into Mordor."
Okay, weird one, but this is it:

"It's not that you're unlucky, it's that others are extremely lucky. To have what they are given, to live the life they choose to live."
"Do you think I CHOSE to live this way? To be hurt and tortured and never loved? And never to get any food but crumbs and, if I'm lucky, a couple of raisins? Being acused of things I would never even THINK of doing? No. I never chose this life, so therefore my first, and last choice, is death."

GOSH THAT CREEPS ME OUT!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces