Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Dangerous Hunter

"It seemed like I woke up each morning wanting the same thing..."

Luminous Traveler

12,125 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
"Even the gods are small in a constellation of stars like this, my dear."

Dedicated Lunatic

"Selfless? There's no such thing as selfless. Humans are selfish beings. Everything you do is for a reason for yourself. The man who volunteers for a nursery? To make him feel good about himself. The girl giving up everything to be with the one she loves? So that seeing him will make her happy. Whether it be for one's own happiness, career, or to give oneself a piece of mind...it is ALL selfish. "
"There is a thing about keeping secrets that can do so much to you. Keeping them. Burying them. Swaying away every single ounce of truth and trying to disguise them is such a hard task. They weigh you down. They taunt you with their malice, however innocent you think they are. And sometimes, even if people see the hard deceit you try to exhibit, they don’t say anything. Sometimes people just grow tired of caring. "

Waffles

10,175 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Millionaire 200
"You're a bad flatterer, Mr. Photographer."

Healing Cutie-Pie

12,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
avearia
She’d never solved a murder on a dark and stormy night, and quite frankly never would, since her office hours were 9 to 5.

---♥ B u n n i M e d i c ♥---

makes me think of an office woman that has an interest in mysteries...
like some kind of comedy mystery crime story?

---♥------------------♥---

Dedicated Lunatic

You're so disgusting, even the ants and maggots won't come for you after you've died.
This was actually my Facebook status today, because I actually had this dream last night. I think this would make a great piece of dialogue if I had a story it could fit into.

Quote:
You know what sucks? Dreaming about your ex, and in the dream he's this hero that saved the whole country from a zombie attack. I had this exact dream last night. Everyone's cheering over him and I'm like "No, you know what? I know this guy and he's not the type of person who could single-handedly bring about a glorious end to the Apocalypse. He's far more likely to be the first to get killed. Mostly because I would be feeding him to the zombies."

Shapeshifter

"We're all gonna die!"
"No I'm not."

Floppy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
LaverneTerres
"Oh s**t."
oh my god i am laUGHING

most beautiful line ever emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart emotion_bigheart

Floppy Genius

6,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
This has no place anywhere but hopefully it will soon enough:

"It was the way frost mixed with her breath & light caught in her eyes, the way she smiled so innocently yet had a tongue of sharp iron, the warmth of a kitten & the ability to cure my wanderlust; all of it was the reason why my knife was buried hilt-deep into her chest."

Ruthless Lunatic

That would make for a very pretty splat.

BlueJay Adler's Fangirl

Trash Otaku

Kazzie Kale
This has no place anywhere but hopefully it will soon enough:

"It was the way frost mixed with her breath & light caught in her eyes, the way she smiled so innocently yet had a tongue of sharp iron, the warmth of a kitten & the ability to cure my wanderlust; all of it was the reason why my knife was buried hilt-deep into her chest."

OMG! I need this.
Can i use it sometime?

Lucky Raider

8,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
I'll kill you. I'll kill you like a witness!"
I overheard a woman say this to her boyfriend while they fought over who would swipe their card to pay for their groceries.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff