Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 810 811 812 > >> >>> »|

Well This Sucks
Gothic_siren
When life gives you lemons, just eat the ******** lemon

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then, cackle with glee as everyone wonders how the hell you pulled THAT one off.

XD

"Once you love, Hell will always shut the door in your face."

Lii: Never underestimate ANYTHING that Misty has in her backpack. Or pocket. Her pencil case too.
Misty: Wait. There is nothing magical in my pencil case..
Lii: True, but you always keep your pencils sharpened.... >_<

Invisible Citizen

I have one incredibly fantastic and wonderful line.

Two lines, actually.

And because I'm a writer, I'm a paranoid wreck of anyone stealing my words, so you guys don't get to hear.

NYAH.

Nonetheless! The purpose of my post is a statement of my agreeance that there are many lines out there that have yet to find a place in someone's larger piece of writing. When the time is right, their context will be established.
Endlesslyloved
"Weapons of Mass Destruction are not play toys dammit!"
"They aren't?"
"No, they're not. Now go away and press buttons or something."
five minutes later
Nuclear reactor meltdown in 5...4...3.....
"Ah s**t...."

XD I like this one. I can imagine it with my characters too.

The first one would be Jean, a teenage Mecha controller, and the second would be Dante, her long lost little brother. She hates Dante, and Dante adores Jean and follows her everywhere. And steals her uniforms. (Jean is sort of a crossdresser XD)
Wow. There are too many good quotes in here to try to comment on. Anyway, here's one that was floating in the notebook I've got on me at the moment; just a line of description, but I kinda liked the image.

What had once been mysterious and wild had been trimmed and tamed into a harmless ghost.
If you love someone set them free, if they come back...they left their car keys on the coffee table! sweatdrop
"Indeed, though I don't think either off us would kick anyones a**. In fact, the a** would probably kick us. Repeatedly. Damn those dastardly asses and their dastardly a**-ets."

1: I'm gonna miss our conversations...
2: Even ones about magical donkeys?
1: Especially ones about magical donkeys...

It's like a rollercoaster that is manned by a magical donkey. You don't know where it's going, you know there will be highs and lows, but the only thing that you can to is have faith in the incredible a** that is in charge.
Alan: What do women and hurricanes have in common?
Jeanna: They both blow hard!
Joe: Actually...we had been looking for 'They both cause disaster in our lives'...you stupid pervert
Jeanna: Well...they still both blow hard

Again...the names were changed.

3,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
"the only difference between life and death is that one is phisicle and the other is spirtual."

I really don't know where the heck I can use this....
Bobbikk
"Indeed, though I don't think either off us would kick anyones a**. In fact, the a** would probably kick us. Repeatedly. Damn those dastardly asses and their dastardly a**-ets."

It's like a rollercoaster that is manned by a magical donkey. You don't know where it's going, you know there will be highs and lows, but the only thing that you can to is have faith in the incredible a** that is in charge.
These two are classless. I love 'em. rofl

Friendly Prophet

These are some lines I've come up with :

You can never find it when you need it.

The last thing he said before he died was "Oh, s**t."

"What!", the girl who didn't want to be called Makoto screeched.

The sign above the door said 'Abandon all hunger, ye who enter here'.
"That is the corniest thing I've ever read."
"What do you expect from a restaurant called 'Dante's Pizza'?"

(Love this topic!)
"Hmm....I suddenly have the urge to write a menstrual sex scene."

(That's an actual quote from me...>.< Damn urges!!!)
Karite no Akashi
"Hmm....I suddenly have the urge to write a menstrual sex scene."

(That's an actual quote from me...>.< Damn urges!!!)
If you have an urge, do it(but at the proper time) true story, my friend took this advice and now his camera is at the bottem of a cliff blaugh
Yeah...I'm gonna do it....when I'm actually focused...it'll be a fanfic though...lol. There's just a perfect scene that suddenly came to mind.
"Love is a fickle mistress, so it is ALWAYS best to....

beat her over the head and run while she is blinded by pain.

(my friend said that once and we all still laugh abt it, she even drew a comic of it)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff