Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
The path was narrow, the trees seemingly closing in around her and arching over head, all branches stripped bare of any foliage. She was in the ribcage of the world and would soon find herself in it's belly.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"Trust me, I'll take care of you. I've been doing this since before you were a twitch in your father's trousers."

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"Have you lost your mind?!"
"No, I've found it."

"Get real. This isn't some Hollywood movie where we all get out fine and in the end! This is reality! The reality that left me permanently injured! The reality that had me on the losing side of the war! The reality that made me never able to fly again!"
"It's also the reality that let us recover, and become new people in our new world. One that let us open up business, one that let us have a family, and one that let us live in peacetime. Don't forget the good that comes along with the bad when we're talkin' real."

Dangerous Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Dressed Up 200
You can sweep kick people of their feet many times, but there is only one person you will ever sweep off their feet

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I don't usually do this by this is it.
My mother was disillusioned by herself. She was offended with her being who she was she let go her bag and gave up on all she had. The woman lost her humanity and refuses to seek the proposition of help. She had an incapacity no other mortal even knew was real and I felt wretched. But she didn't want me to feel this sadness. She insufferably disapproved of people and then my pity.
So...I'm at work in the drive thru right and I forget to give a woman her discount. It's nothing to get upset about. Just a 10%, but I felt bad because she was a military woman. This is how the conversation went.

Me: "Ooohhh no..."

Co-worker: "What?"

Me: "I forgot the discount." I open the window to talk to the guest and give her the credit card back. "Ma'am, I am so sorry. I forgot your discount. Do you want some cookies? We have cookies. No charge!"

Guest: "No, that's okay. I don't want a cookie."

Me: "Are you sure? They're fresh! They're really good cookies." (They're twelve hours old.)

Guest: "No, I don't want any cookies. Thank you."

Me: "All right. I'm very sorry."

Guest: "It's okay."

Me: "No, it's not. It's a very serious matter. I'm really...I support the mili-...I love you guys!"

She laughs. Her food comes up. I hand it out to her. She's still laughing.

Me: "Ma'am, are you sure you don't want any cookies? We have chocolate chip and-"

Guest: "I'm sure! Okay? It's all right. I'll get some next time!"

Me: "All right, have a good night. I'm really sorry."

Guest: "It's okay. You have a good one too."

She's still laughing as she drives off. I sigh, shake my head, and close the window. I turn to my co-worker.

Me: "I feel so bad about forgetting the discount. Why didn't she want any cookies?"

Co-worker: "Well...not everyone's problems can be solved by cookies."

Friendly Gaian

"Oh my word! That's.... Oh my word. Don Ho's restaurant and lounge, it exists! It is a real place. And we live not fifteen minutes away from it! Why have I never noticed this before?!"

Shy Phantom

"Words can hurt someone infinitely- for once you've said them the mind struggles to asertain whether they are true or false."

From my brain, randomly. I feel so epic...but I'm sure this one has been said before by someone cooler xD

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
"Is Santa Claus God?"

I was taken aback by the question, fumbled for a response in the negative, but had to pry. This was too odd a question for me not to dig deeper.

"No, he's Santa Claus. Why would you think he's God?"

"He brings people presents on Jesus's birthday. He can be everywhere at once and defies all laws of physics and logic. Plus, the coal in the naughty children's stockings: Is that a metaphor for Hell? For fire and brimstone?"

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"Well, we could just blow everything up and say we did it in the name of science. That's plausible, right?"

Edwin jarvis's Datemate

SaraIsImportant
"Is Santa Claus God?"

I was taken aback by the question, fumbled for a response in the negative, but had to pry. This was too odd a question for me not to dig deeper.

"No, he's Santa Claus. Why would you think he's God?"

"He brings people presents on Jesus's birthday. He can be everywhere at once and defies all laws of physics and logic. Plus, the coal in the naughty children's stockings: Is that a metaphor for Hell? For fire and brimstone?"

Did you come up with that? Oh lord-No...OH MILORI! That is good. That is soooo good. You just made my mind --- it just --- it went ---...KAPLOOMY! Santa Claus is God. SANTA CLAUS IS GOD!!!!!
Honey-lemon flavored tea...
Color the world with sweets...
Oh cute, sweet popsicle...
make your dreams come true and smile while sliding down the rainbow....
Whheeeee~! xd
Misuki Marishima
"Have you lost your mind?!"
"No, I've found it."

"Get real. This isn't some Hollywood movie where we all get out fine and in the end! This is reality! The reality that left me permanently injured! The reality that had me on the losing side of the war! The reality that made me never able to fly again!"
"It's also the reality that let us recover, and become new people in our new world. One that let us open up business, one that let us have a family, and one that let us live in peacetime. Don't forget the good that comes along with the bad when we're talkin' real."

Oh, it's so nice! It made me laugh.... xp

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
wintia_blue08

Which one made you laugh? My second one was intended to be 100% serious. *nod*

A new Line:
"I take pride in the things I make by hand! Even if they're imperfect, I know I put my soul into it! A machine can't really do that."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff