Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"I'll never forget how grateful I was to finally come home."

"That's enough you know. You don't have to suffer anymore. You don't have to worry. All you have to do is shut your eyes and never wake up again."

"All I wanted was to be a part of his world. But he always shut me out just as I was about to step in."

"Take care of everything! I know that if by some chance, I don't come back, you'll be the only one my family can rely on."

"I thought you'd lost your way, but now I see you have found a new one."

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
"I'm sick of karma giving me IOU's!"

Tipsy Raider

"She made it three weeks before she fell again."

Rainbow Codger

I'm hungry. I shall feast on a victory hotdog in honor of my ancestors.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"I don't owe you anything! The last time I saved your sorry hide was supposed to call it even."

"I never understood this thing called 'logic'. Only people who want to take away the magic of the world would want to use it."

"Don't forget what you've learned now! It will be handy when you're face-first in a Hero's Journey Cliche Adventure."

Invisible Exhibitionist

мιѕтєя, мιѕтєя вεαυτïƒυl,
ρℓєαѕє ∂σ ¢σмє αи∂ ќïṡṡ тнє иιgнт

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

«Thank you for everything, and I'm sorry I never even acknowledged you, but now is too late and I really gotta go.»

«Oh, really? Poor you. Well, feel free to join the QQ train!»

«Sololife is the only true life.»

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"I always wanted to tell you how I felt, but I never knew the time or the place. Here and now still ain't right, but I might not get another chance to say it. So, here goes."

"Sometimes it's better to say goodbye."

"Give me a break! You've been on this gloomy streak for three days! I tell you. If I hear one more pessimistic word out of your mouth, I'm going to give you the biggest bear hug you've ever had in front of the whole neighborhood. And they're going to see it."

Anxious Friend

6,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
"On the Thirteenth Day Raphael went to Hell and became Satan for the day and Crowley and all the gays had a party in Hell and no ******** were given."
(context? What context.)

"Life gives you a handful of cards, but they're always the old maid and some jokers. You never get the kings or the aces. You're lucky if you get a jack or a ten, but even those are rare."

"All the world is a stage and I'm just a member of the audience."

"Am I the only one who finds it ironic that I'm sitting here drinking hot cocoa out of a bright yellow smiley face mug while writing depressing-a** s**t? No? Okay, just checking."

"And she's stairing a buyway to the store~"

"MY EVERYTHING HAS NOTHING."

"...someone just called my house phone and wanted me to take a survey, I asked them if they'd trade their soul for it and then hung up."

"I dislike being asked if I'm 16 all the time."
"Are you sure you're an adult?"
"NO, I'M NOT SURE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO CHECK MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE?"
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO INFORM ME OF MY AGE."
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GUESS MY AGE. I BET YOU'LL NEVER GUESS."
"I BET YOU'LL GUESS TOO LOW. SPOILER I'M OVER 300."

Conservative Lover

7,550 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Ann White, with her Exeter superstition, had promulgated the most extravagant and at the same time most consistent tale; alleging that there must lie buried beneath the house one of those vampires - the dead who retained their bodily form and live on the blood or breath of the living - whose hideous legions send their preying shapes or spirits abroad by night.

~ a line in The Shunned House written by H.P. Lovecraft ~

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
"Me? A Hero? You must be mistaken. The most heroic thing I've ever done was open a pickle jar for a little girl. And that was... what, two years ago?"

--

"Okay, I'll get the firewood, you set up the tent-"
"I'm not setting up the tent. You always criticize my work."
"Fine, you get the firewood, I'LL set up the tent-"
"I'm not getting firewood. You always say I'm terrible at it."
"What's wrong with you? We need to work together."
"I hate working with you."
"But our survival depends on teamwork!"
"That doesn't mean I have to like it."

--

The zombie's impact had cracked my window in a spiderweb pattern. "Great," my pessimistic mind whispered, "I'm about to drive through the zombie hoard and my windshield looks like a bullseye."

Partying Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
"And you are the brute existent that, we so to speak, that which we learn to define ourselves as. "

Codebreaking Inquisitor

But my lips were too scarred to feel her kiss.

(The end of something much longer. lol romance.)
Here's a couple...

"Crap or get off the pot!" - My mom on the road, talking to other drivers.

"Sign your work with excellence." - A quote I know from long ago

"In the grand scale of the universe, who is special?" - Me

"We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” - Anonymous (Plato didn't really say it, apparently)

"If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you." - Bryan from Taken

Friendly Explorer

8,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
"What is the difference between dreams and reality you say? My dear, the only difference is reality is now and dreams are your future reality." ~Me

"I wanted to see.. that face once more.. just once more.. twisted and knotted with pain.." ~Karin Uzumaki

"I'm sorry, did I BREAK you!?" ~Kabuto Yakushi

"Why would we waste our lives trying to figure out who we really are? We're constantly changing, evolving, and adpating to the new things being introduced to us everyday, so instead of wasting your days, just accept what you know and love today, because it could change tomorrow." ~Me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff