Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Blessed Kitten

Someday, i would like to use a quote my friend gave me.

"I am emotional and depressed. This is why I bake muffins, for they are as bland and as misunderstood as I am."

I've also always had a phrase, "The future is always vast and open, and it's up to you to decide what makes it full,"

Witty Phantom

"What if they say something to me?"

"Tell them, 'I don't get my self-esteem from you. If you have a problem with me, you can leave it in the goddamn suggestion box."

"What suggestion box?"

"Exactly."

Witty Phantom

Oop, also:

I hope you had a good life because you are about to face a horrible death.

emotion_0A0

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
ilafatyu
"I am a creature consumed by envy. No... I am a creature driven by envy, to consume all."

I love this! :3

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
"You have to pick and chose your battles, right?"

"Well, then I pick all of them."

Real conversation I had with a friend. I said the last line. I also happened to be drunk when I said that too. xD

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
Ahaha, I'm cheating here. This one actually does go somewhere as it will be part of a book series I'm writing. I will make it only one line though despite how I want to put the whole war speech. xD

"Lift your heads, your hearts, YOUR SWORDS!"

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"I've noticed a strange correlation. The more you talk, the more I want to slam my head in a door."

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
ilafatyu
"I've noticed a strange correlation. The more you talk, the more I want to slam my head in a door."
LMAO that is awesome. There are a lot of ppl I would love to say that to

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Arbalesk
"Do regrets just weigh us down, or do they keep us from dangerously running forward?"
I like that one, very deep. Is it yours or did you read/hear it somewhere?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
Snowblazer
Arbalesk
"Do regrets just weigh us down, or do they keep us from dangerously running forward?"

I actually made that up myself. I have a friend who is always saying "live life with no regrets," but I am a person on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. It got me to think about it and inspired me to post it. Thank you for noticing! You just made my day! cat_whee

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Arbalesk
Snowblazer
Arbalesk

I actually made that up myself. I have a friend who is always saying "live life with no regrets," but I am a person on the completely opposite end of the spectrum. It got me to think about it and inspired me to post it. Thank you for noticing! You just made my day! cat_whee
You are welcome!

Would it be possible for me to use that in a story?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
Snowblazer
Arbalesk
Snowblazer
Arbalesk

You are welcome!

Hellz yeah! Would it be a short story, or a longer one?

Devoted Friend

13,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Befriended 100
Arbalesk
Snowblazer
Arbalesk
Snowblazer
Arbalesk

You are welcome!

A novel, not sure which one or if I would use it in multiple stories (if thats alright as well). I have a lot a stories it would bee good in.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
Snowblazer
Arbalesk
Snowblazer
Arbalesk

You are welcome!Would it be possible for me to use that in a story?

A novel, not sure which one or if I would use it in multiple stories (if thats alright as well). I have a lot a stories it would bee good in.

By all means, use it to your delight! It's a message I would like to send to some people who believe impulse is justified by the pursuit of happiness. I think everyone should a quick breather and think about what they're doing in that moment. Maybe we would have more and better writers out there?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff