Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Edgiest Shapeshifter

34,115 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Edgiest 250
"Now only the sun, sinking below into the horizon, and the moon, high in the sky, could play witness to the events that had transpired."

"This child needs education. Desperately." - probably a cliched know-all character.

"I told you to wait at the cemetery…but did you listen to me? No…of course not! After all, I’m the useless big brother who’s way too slow to catch up to you and your short little ten-year-old legs…”

"Seriously, I don't care if you're a doctor and crap; we're not here for your medical bedtime story. We just want your damn money and stuff!"

"The guy beamed at me, dazzling me with his smile. No, I didn't mean he had a nice smile. I meant that literally. Seriously, I think his teeth are emitting light or something..."

"He’s like string cheese. Simple at a glance, but is actually a complicated network of…whatever he’s made of."

All lines from failed stories and/or forever-unfinished works. ><

Dangerous Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Marathon 300
"Come the dawn, the light of day, I'll burn your shadows all away!"

I love your avi DefectiveCircuitry. heart

Dedicated Lunatic

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
All I can do is stop and stare at what is left laid and bare
"Sorry to interrupt you and your butt-cream."
~
"...I'm sorry you had to see that."
~
"Cause you know how I zone out when people talk."
"Thanks for nothing, a**-Face." - It's from Scrubs, but it's so amazing that it had to be shared
~
"Why was the boy crying?... There was a frog stapled to his face." - My cousin. He is a dark person.
~
"It's like having a weapon attached to you arm." - My other cousin talking about casts on broken arms
~
"I'm so sorry if my agonizing pain is inconveniencing you." - Me after I fell on my face
~
"Do you want to finish my banana?" - My same other cousin from before.

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
customer:"I accidentally shot my satellite dish to scare the birds away. Is that covered?"
mom:"No ma'am, that is not covered in your warranty."

people are stupid

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Guy 1: (wearing a dress) I'm... uh...
Guy 2: ...Wearing a dress. Yeah. Us too.
Guy 3: The girls must've done it while we we were knocked out. Ugh.
Guy 2: Dresses, though? Why Dresses?
Guy 3: They thought it was stupid? I don't know. It's stupid. I look terrible.
Guy 2: This is so humiliating.
Guy 1: I'm gorgeous!
Guy 2: ...
Guy 3: ...
Guy 2: Stop... boasting.
Guy 1: (twirls in the dress) You're just mad because you're a winter and can't rock fall colors like *I* can.
Guy 2: You're insane. He's insane.
Guy 3: If you don't like your dress, then... (quietly) ...can we switch? Yours looks way prettier than mine.
--
Eserlin
Some people are born retarded. I feel sorry for them. Some people are born normal and become retarded. I want to run them over with a car.

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
You say I’m a nobody, a nothing
Just a shadow of you. A reflection, nothing more.
You say that I’m useless.
Perhaps that’s all I am. A shadow, a reflection.
A nothing.
But I ask you, if you had no shadow, no reflection—
When you looked at the mirror, and nothing stared back,
Not even a nothing like me—
How would you know that you existed at all?

I am only your reflection.
If I am just a “nothing”—
What does that make you?

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
"So, what happens if you die?"
There was a brief pause as Grim considered the question. Rena waited patiently, sipping her tea.
"Dunno...," Grim finally replied, "I'm pretty sure it's debatable whether or not I can."
"But I thought you said that even Gods can die."
Grim sighed, mostly because she had made a good point. He leaned back in his chair, coffee mug in hand, and stared straight up, as if considering the concept.
"Well, yeah, I did say that, but the whole 'Gods dying' thing is mostly because of me. Besides, I'm not exactly like the rest of the Pantheon."
"Really," Rena said, smiling at him over her cup.
"Yup."
"Give me three good reasons why your different than the other Gods."
"Only three?" Grim asked, turning his head to look at her better. Renas smile turned into more of a smirk.
"Have to keep your ego in check somehow, don't we?"
"Ow, that hurt to the quick." Grim leaned forward again, the front legs of his chair clacking against the ground as he folded his arms in thought. "Let's see, three reasons... Well, for one, I don't need followers or religions. Everyone knows that Death is a thing that happens, thus I will never lose power. Two, my power and influence extend to all realities, not just to certain realms."
"What about the third reason?" Rena asked as she set her mug down, Grim turned to face her again, a grin plastered on his face.
"Oh, that one's easy. It's because I'm dead sexy."
Rena whapped him one on the back of the head.

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
"Begin log. Male caucasian subject, estimated age around 27 years. Slight blunt force trauma to the right temple, possibly from a struggle. Subject suffered multiple cuts, abrasions, and contusions to the hands, wrists, and forearms, typical of defensive wounding. One gunshot wound to the lower left abdomen, signs of stippling around the wound suggests the bullet was fired at close range. Fresh injection site noted on the left jugular, though lack of blood or bruising seems to suggest it was made post-mortem. Will have to run a full tox-screen once I-"
"Freeze! Drop the weapon!"
Corveaux sighed in frustration and stood up from the body he had been examining, facing away from the police officer and the light he was shining at him.
"Always interrupted during the good parts," he muttered to himself irritatedly, then, raising his voice, "Which would you rather me do, officer?"
"Excuse me?"
"Your orders were quite, shall we say, diametrically opposed. Would you rather that I 'freeze,' as you initially ordered, or drop this oh-so-dangerous 'weapon?'"
For effect, Corveaux held up his right hand so the beam from the officers flashlight illuminated his tape recorder. He almost smiled to himself as the cop sputtered a bit, the beam flicking down to the body then back up to him.
"You must be new to your beat, so a general nervousness for an unknown situation is understandable," Corveaux said, slowly starting to turn. Immediately, the light steadied on him.
"I said freeze!"
"Ah, so that's the order you want to go with. Very well," he said. "However, if I had killed this man, do you really believe I would be idiotic enough to stay here and take detailed notes on how I did it?"
"Shut up and don't move," the officer said. Reaching down, he pulled his walkie out and turned it on. "Dispatch, we have a situation on 43rd and Vine. One DB, one possible-"
Corveaux turned around to face to officer, who nearly dropped his flashlight as he lost his composure.
"Oh s***! You're... you're-"
"Doctor Corveaux, at you're service," Corveaux said with an overly elaborate hat swooping bow. He then straightened up, adjusted his plague doctor mask, and placed his hat back on his head with a flourish. "I don't suppose this validates my claim of innocence at all?"
"Don't you move, don't you DARE f****** move!" the officer stammered out, by this point having dropped the walkie, drawn his gun and pointed it shakily at the Doctor. Corveaux snickered a little.
"Of course it doesn't. One thing does occur to me though: weren't the standing orders concerning one Doctor Corveaux 'shoot on sight?'"
There was a brief pause followed by the sound of the hammer on the officers gun being pulled back.

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
I have some -

Nobody's perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect.

People are like slinkies. Basically useless, but fun to push down the stairs.

DEEP FREEZE (kh)

I know you did not just take my cocoa puffs. (quote from a profile pic on my profile of sora)
"You have the social skills of a potato. I'll do the talking."
" I've been told since I was a small child that I can't hold the weight of the world. I may not be able to carry the weight of the world, but I'll carry the weight of my loved ones."

beebee1234cde's Princess

Anxious Phantom

8,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Married 100
Some make me burns....

"Make me!"
"I don't make monkeys, I just train em'!"

"Make me!"
"I'd rather not, if it's all the same to you." -_-

"Make me!"