Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

2,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
"Oh snap"
wahmbulance
mine is a part of a song saying; LOVE DOESN'T HAVE TO HURT TO FEEL GOOD <atomic kitten> redface

another one is; IN A WORLD WHERE EVERYBODY HATES A HAPPY ENDING STORY, ITS A WONDER LOVE CAN MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND redface

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Leaving:

"I'm sorry to say this, but I'm out of time..."

---

"Never mind all the details! Just get to the part where you kick him in the chin and tell him he's ugly!"

---

"By God, I cannot condone such violence! Get out of my sight this instant. Before I drop-kick you." - (Would be funny/ironic if spoken by a priest or something. XD)

---

"Can someone tell me why there are a bunch of people passed out and only one empty drink in this joint?"

In a relationship with Eldaris Ramgaria

Fashionable Prophet

Misuki Marishima
Leaving:

---

"Never mind all the details! Just get to the part where you kick him in the chin and tell him he's ugly!"

---

"By God, I cannot condone such violence! Get out of my sight this instant. Before I drop-kick you." - (Would be funny/ironic if spoken by a priest or something. XD)

---

"Can someone tell me why there are a bunch of people passed out and only one empty drink in this joint?"

Ouuu! I like the last one! I pictured a whole scene in my head I'd NEVER be able to use because of it.

"He wasn't sure after he stepped through the front door of his brother's house if the 'click' he heard when he turned the key was the lock releasing. As soon as he stepped through he was greeted by the sight of piles of bodies that looked as if a mass murderer of sorts had come in, killed everyone in sight, and then tossed the body's around in a less than caring, haphazard way. And there, sitting at the dinning room table smoking one of his favorite brands of cigarettes was his brother, acting as if the bodies weren't there and he was fine with thinking it was just he and his brother in the building at the time. As he closed the door behind him, a look of concern mixed with horror at the thought of his brother killing all of his friends, locked on his face, his brother, with a goofy grin, said "good morning John" as he took another drag.
"Can someone tell me why there are a bunch of people, passed out, and only" he paused as he looked around for any excuse as to why people were passed out, if that was what they all were because he only heard some breathing mixed in with snoring coming from the second floor, and found it slightly hidden from view by his brother's elbow. "Only one empty drink in this joint?" With a laugh, his brother put out his cigarette on the heel of his shoe, then leaned back in his chair, his hands resting behind his head. That goofy grin, not once, left his face even as he next spoke.
"Simple John," his eyes shone with the humor he felt as he answered his brother's silly question. "It's because everyone else got high as a kite. I'm the only one I know who actually DRINKS nowadays." As John stared at his brother with a soft smile touching the corners of his mouth, he was surprised he wasn't as shocked as he should be to see his brother laughing, as if to kill himself."

^_^ sorry I couldn't resist! I hope you didn't mind my adding on!
Tempest29
Misuki Marishima
Leaving:

---

---

---

Ouuu! I like the last one! I pictured a whole scene in my head I'd NEVER be able to use because of it.

"He wasn't sure after he stepped through the front door of his brother's house if the 'click' he heard when he turned the key was the lock releasing. As soon as he stepped through he was greeted by the sight of piles of bodies that looked as if a mass murderer of sorts had come in, killed everyone in sight, and then tossed the body's around in a less than caring, haphazard way. And there, sitting at the dinning room table smoking one of his favorite brands of cigarettes was his brother, acting as if the bodies weren't there and he was fine with thinking it was just he and his brother in the building at the time. As he closed the door behind him, a look of concern mixed with horror at the thought of his brother killing all of his friends, locked on his face, his brother, with a goofy grin, said "good morning John" as he took another drag.
"Can someone tell me why there are a bunch of people, passed out, and only" he paused as he looked around for any excuse as to why people were passed out, if that was what they all were because he only heard some breathing mixed in with snoring coming from the second floor, and found it slightly hidden from view by his brother's elbow. "Only one empty drink in this joint?" With a laugh, his brother put out his cigarette on the heel of his shoe, then leaned back in his chair, his hands resting behind his head. That goofy grin, not once, left his face even as he next spoke.
"Simple John," his eyes shone with the humor he felt as he answered his brother's silly question. "It's because everyone else got high as a kite. I'm the only one I know who actually DRINKS nowadays." As John stared at his brother with a soft smile touching the corners of his mouth, he was surprised he wasn't as shocked as he should be to see his brother laughing, as if to kill himself."

^_^ sorry I couldn't resist! I hope you didn't mind my adding on!

WHY CAN I NOT REPEATEDLY TIP THIS! :keeps hitting tip button:
"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind." - Somewhere from Hamlet

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"I get the idea that this is an 'I watch your back, you shriek when something comes at mine' kind of deal."

Liberal Bloodsucker

7,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
You may be a vampire pixie, but I'm an invasive species.

(My sister actually said this to me tonight before lying right across the homework I was trying to complete rolleyes )
ilafatyu
"I get the idea that this is an 'I watch your back, you shriek when something comes at mine' kind of deal."

I love this so incredibly much. whee
1: “Well at least this proves I’m not completely paranoid.
2. “How do you figure that?”
1: “Well I was the only ones who could see them at first. I thought I was losing my mind. But you see them too. This proves I’m not insane.”
2: “Honey, this proves nothing. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.”

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"You'll never know how amazing life is until you start to live it."

In a relationship with Eldaris Ramgaria

Fashionable Prophet

Tribbit

WHY CAN I NOT REPEATEDLY TIP THIS! :keeps hitting tip button:

haha, because Gaia didn't want people to feel pressured into thinking they HAD to tip people for a post more than once? I am unsure. Did you enjoy that so much? o.O I had just come off an 8 hour shift with less than five hours sleep the night before when I thought of the add-on to the conversation. sweatdrop

------

"I'm almost certain that plant was trying to kill me." He said with his gaze fixated on the potted plant by the entrance doors to the museum of plant and wildlife.
"You mean that ficus over there?" the secretary asked, as if she were talking from a script. "Yes, I'm afraid that happens a lot. Especially to young men wearing too much hair-care-product."
---

P1:"I swear, his shoes look like someone beat up Kermit the Frog and stole them from him!"
P2: "Really?"
P1: "Yes really! Have you SEEN his shoes?"
P2: "No...I haven't."
P1: *brings out a box with shoes in them* "See!? I told you!"
P2: *chuckles to themselves*
P1: "What's so funny?"
P2: "They don't remind me of Kermit the Frog...."
P3: "Well what do they remind you of?"
P2: "...Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles....."

haha the second is actually a conversation some co-workers and I had. I'm P2 in case anyone was wondering. Man, I wish I could use it in something sweatdrop

5,950 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
What?I like past you.
My recent favourite line.others on the list mainly include twilight quotes!!!!!!!
1: Hey, can I ask you a favor?
2: Of course, anything.
1: If- if things don’t go the way we want them to, do you think you could make sure my body’s cremated? I’ve lived my whole life in a box. I don’t wanna be buried in one.

Looking up at the structure, it baffled me how man could erect such beautiful monuments in honor of their gods and yet commit such atrocities in their names.

They stood shoulder-to-shoulder staring down at the roiling water below them, amazed as they so often were that they had not yet abandoned themselves to its murky depths.
I used these for my spelling word sentences. In my acts of rebellion, I use more than one sentences just to annoy my English teacher. Feel free to use them, but I might too. I don't know if anyone would like them, but whatever.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I offend you with my snarky comment about that hovel of a home you have?" Andy shrugged and brushed his blonde hair away from his eyes. "Not that I did anything wrong. I was only tell the truth." As an afterthought, he grumbled, "Most societies frown upon liars. I'm not gonna lie by saying I like your house. You should be thankful."

"You insouciant swine!" Mackie spat coldly.
Andy looked upset, but Mackie guessed it was too dramatized to be real. "Mackie!" he whined. "I am not... insou-" He paused with a blank look on his face." Whatever you just said-"
"You don't even know what that means! How do you know I didn't just call you beautiful or something."
The hurt on his face was replaced by amusement. "Well unless I'm a pig, I don't think you would call me a swine. But, if you do insist that I'm a swine, fine. At least I'm beautiful."

"Well," Andy said flatly, "I'll have you know that I am immensely dejected, so the answer is no. I will not go to the supermarket to 'save the world'. But I'd enjoy my loneliness more if you picked up a few pineapples for me."

Andy wrinkled up in face in disgust. "Awh, nasty. . . you smirched up my pineapple with your presence." He pushed aside the yellow fruit so it was in front of Ashleigh. "Sick."

"I do believe the rule is not 'always help a girl when she's crying'. It's 'always help oldmen who get down on their knees and implore for you assistance'." Ashton grinned, and, with a nod, walked off to find a hammer.

I have no life.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces