Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
"This whole thing was all her fault! If she hadn't insisted on making a song, dance, book, film, TV show and musical about the flipping thing, I wouldn't be doing it right now!"

A version of a sentance I said during a conversation with my mother about whining co-workers.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"When I lost it all, you were there. When my honor, my dignity, and my way home were all taken away, you always stood by my side. You gave me something that I'd lost. That is why no matter what happens, I will do the same for you."

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"Don't look into the darkness too long. You might see something."

I'm sure this line has been done and redone and undone and redone again a thousand times. Meh.

Fanatical Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
"Fortune smiles on those who are just."
"Fortune also shines out of my a**, so suck it!"

I have no idea where that sprung up from.

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"He is so quick to judge is also quick to anger."

No idea where that came from either.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"You'll be the best of us. We all know it."
"Huh? But aren't you...?"
"Look at it this way. You're completely useless, that's easy to see. But you want to make a difference in the world. Help people. You're a good person. Me, I'm fueled by some angry jealousy about someone who died five hundred years ago. It's pretty obvious how this is going to play out."
"She tells me she wants to be a raindrop. She doesn't mind falling, as long as she's not alone... and raindrops are never alone."

It's from a video on youtube, but I think it's a nice line =)
From another friend's story.

"Oh come on! It's not like we made a mess in the car."

"But you ******** killed him you twisted woman!"

"So what's you're point?"

From a friend's story.

"I could have done the same thing. It's just...I wanted to give you a chance to prove your self worth."

"I see...My self worth amounts to opening difficult pickle jars. Nice to know I'm as important as a can opener."

Business Businessman

A line a dear friend of mine often uses: "Of course! What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine."

"She didn't kill a few hours in there, she murdered them. Murdered them in the name of fashion."

"And here I was trying to get drunk. I waited three damn hours for the buzz to kick in before I'd realized I'd chugged two bottles of sparkling grape juice. You know how sad that makes me feel? Do you know how much I liked that juice?"

"Well who wears the pants?"
"Uhh... Is it fair to say that neither one of us wears pants?
"

Codebreaking Inquisitor

"The cycle of life and death has been a common theme in my life, since I was just a child. It does hurt. But it's what makes the world beautiful."

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Catus_Feles

I hope you have your friend's permission to post that on the internet. This thread is kinda like plagarism central. People borrow from these lines when they're bored or have writer's block. Just a tip.
--

"Destiny's calling."
"Quick, hang up! That's why we have caller ID!"

--

"Well, there goes plan A."
"What are you talking about? That was plan Q."

--

I will never understand life. This world is a place full of pain, hardship, failure, misunderstandings, callousness, tradgedy and chaos—It just doesn’t make sense. How did such an ugly world produce someone as beautiful as you?
avearia
Catus_Feles

I hope you have your friend's permission to post that on the internet. This thread is kinda like plagarism central. People borrow from these lines when they're bored or have writer's block. Just a tip.
--

"Destiny's calling."
"Quick, hang up! That's why we have caller ID!"

--

"Well, there goes plan A."
"What are you talking about? That was plan Q."

--

I will never understand life. This world is a place full of pain, hardship, failure, misunderstandings, callousness, tradgedy and chaos—It just doesn’t make sense. How did such an ugly world produce someone as beautiful as you?

Both of them are perfectly fine with it. This is just their spare of the moment side-work, so neither one of them seriously cares. mrgreen

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"Remember when we were kids?"
"Not really, a lot of those memories have faded."
"That's fine. Mine too."
"Then why did you say anything?"
"I was kind of hoping you'd remember because I don't!"

They had him cornered. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. There was only enough time for him to shut his eyes and say goodbye.

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
She walked through the halls. Though very few were aware of it, she showed resistance, determination even, to change her world, and with it, his ideals.

Okay, so I tend to come up with lines that I can never use....
"Dying ain't much of a living..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces