Welcome to Gaia! ::

Does this actually interest you, or are you here because you're bored out of your mind?

Interesting, yes 0.64544349939247 64.5% [ 7968 ]
Not at all...I'm bored out of my mind 0.35455650060753 35.5% [ 4377 ]
Total Votes:[ 12345 ]

AmazingOutfitGuy
sarcasm is your friend
AmazingOutfitGuy
Click Here To visit our amazing Outfit Guild. It's Free! We will send out announcements Every time we come out with more outfits! To see more information, Click "Click Here" at the beggining of this message and read the guild information. We just started this forum, but once we get going it will be amazing. Just join, you dont have to do anything else, you dont have to buy anything, and you dont have to donate. Just please join! It's FREE!

Thank you, kind sir, for making your message nearly impossible to read so that I may struggle against the glare only to realise you're not actually posting an awesome line.

i wasnt posting an awsome line i was advertising. lol

Well thanks for clearing that up.

Codebreaking Inquisitor

An assassin is nothing more than a human machine of death. You have been found lacking even these simple qualities; your life means nothing to me.
"We don't need our pride anymore. Where is the love we had before?"

Friendly Werewolf

"I felt my heart in your hand as I pulled the trigger and forgot who you were."

Codebreaking Inquisitor

AmazingOutfitGuy
sarcasm is your friend
Thank you, kind sir, for making your message nearly impossible to read so that I may struggle against the glare only to realise you're not actually posting an awesome line.
i wasnt posting an awsome line i was advertising. lol
Apparently, you didn't notice the name. That was sarcasm. Nobody appreciates your advertisement. My apologies.

My contribution's not exactly what you'd call polished, but...

"None of you have idea what you're saying, do you? All of you, you're just repeating what you've been told. You don't know what any of it means."
"Are you saying you're different?"
"Never. I'm just as much a puppet as the rest of you. But I know who's pulling my strings, and that makes all the difference."

Distinct Conversationalist

"In this, as in everything, there was a certain degree of uncertainty."

That was totally going to be a recurring line in the book I'm working on, until I realized that, while quantum mechanics are a perfectly good explanation of the main character's attitude towards her own mortality, that wasn't really a big enough part of the story to constitute its own theme. So the line has since been replaced by "and in darkness dream."

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"If you promise not to tell this one secret, I'll let you into a whole new world."

"I'll make this a country worthy of your rule! It's a promise!"

"Hey, can I-"
"No."
"I didn't even finish!"
"You don't have to! You're just going to ask if you can spend the night in my inn room, and the answer is no."
Actual conversation:

Guy: You're in my chair.
Me: Am I?
Guy: Yes. Get up.
Me: This chair is quite nice.
Guy: I know. That's why it's my chair.
Me: Oh, this is your chair? I'm terribly sorry.
Guy: Thank you. Now will you move?
Me: No.

Dude was pissing me off. 1) He had no concept of the beauty that is sarcasm and was incredibly rude. 2) I'd been sitting in that chair reading for almost an hour and 3) I was on crutches. Who makes a girl on crutches get out of her chair? But WAIT. After that, he proceeded to pull out an utterly terrible pick-up line. He's lucky he can still walk. Crutches can be dangerous weapons

Gracious Muse

9,900 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
"What do you think you're doing?"
"What? I just wanted to keep the element of surprise!"
"You don't "Keep the element of surprise" by going around stealing the enemy's clothes off their backs!"
"But ain't it funny to see them all running around in their boxers?"
"That's not the point!" ... -laugh-

5,150 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I have a lot xD prepare:

1) Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
2) man: In church they say to forgive
Man 2: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arange the meeting.
3) Think twice before deciding who in your life is worth dying for. You may be mistaken.
It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.
4) You can play a game all your life, and still not know the rules.
5) When you are shackled by your own dreams, there can be no greater prison.
6) Eventually you will die. We will all die. And then what? There is no "and then what", for the world will go on without you.
7) The easy part is hating you, the hard part is admitting that I will love you forever.
8 ) Attitude reflects leadership
9) If you wanna give up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
10) Most hurt is usually shrouded in anger.

(I told you I had a lot xD, and there's still more but I can't find my other composition notebook. D: Some of these are mine, and some aren't.)

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
Punk_Rock_Princess_214
I have a lot xD prepare:

1) Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines
2) man: In church they say to forgive
Man 2: Forgiveness is between them and God. It's my job to arange the meeting.
3) Think twice before deciding who in your life is worth dying for. You may be mistaken.
It isn't what they say about you, it's what they whisper.
4) You can play a game all your life, and still not know the rules.
5) When you are shackled by your own dreams, there can be no greater prison.
6) Eventually you will die. We will all die. And then what? There is no "and then what", for the world will go on without you.
7) The easy part is hating you, the hard part is admitting that I will love you forever.
8 ) Attitude reflects leadership
9) If you wanna give up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.
10) Most hurt is usually shrouded in anger.

(I told you I had a lot xD, and there's still more but I can't find my other composition notebook. D: Some of these are mine, and some aren't.)
You're allowed to put quotes that aren't yours here, but you might want to label which ones are yours and which ones aren't to avoid confusion.
Actually, #6 looks like one I posted on this thread, maybe... 30 pages back? 40?

Edit: Yep, fourty. Link
--
Lines -

This question is worth extra credit. What color is the white house?
A)-all of the above
B)-none of the above
C)-aquamarine
D)-76
E)-false

--
Blog post:
Sorry guys, no pictures today. I'm waging war with my computer. And my computer is winning.
--

On a tour, the guide points to several small furred animals.
1: These creatures are called Paachies.
2: Aww, they're cute!
3: They're adorable!
1: They're poisonous.
4: The're what?!

Business Businessman

"Because I have been given time to prepare for it. You, however, have not been granted that luxury. Now get in the banana suit."

Been stuck in my head for a while. xD

Distinct Conversationalist

I have managed to create a line that has plenty of places to go, I just don't happen to be writing any of them:

"I have everything anyone could possibly want: wealth, power, influence, love. I have every possible comfort and luxury. And I have a life's worth of good work laid out before me. But some Saturnalian urging in my soul has lead my to turn from all these things. Such are the whims of rich men."

Versatile Shapeshifter

6,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Another brilliant conversation with a customer...

Me *answering phone*: Thank you for calling your Mishawaka Walmart Supercenter, this is John in the Money Center, how may I help you?
Customer: Hi, is this Walmart?
Me: Yes.
Customer: The one in Mishawaka?
Customer: What department is this?
Me: The Money Center *lost patience in 3... 2...*
Customer: And who am I speaking with?
Me: Phyllis.

Malevolent Shapeshifter

8,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Wall Street 200
Shaholl
Another brilliant conversation with a customer...

Me *answering phone*: Thank you for calling your Mishawaka Walmart Supercenter, this is John in the Money Center, how may I help you?
Customer: Hi, is this Walmart?
Customer: The one in Mishawaka?
Customer: What department is this?
Me: The Money Center *lost patience in 3... 2...*
Customer: And who am I speaking with?
Me: Phyllis.

That's hilarious.
I wish my dad would let me work.

Quick Reply

Submit