Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
For all those who love writing fanfiction then come and join this new fanfic site biggrin This site accepts all kinds of writings Fanfiction, poems, short stories etc. If you are interested please join!!

User Image
And so the tenth level of hell is now open for all your torture needs........
Noname Wanderer

Lucifer has never had such an easy time collecting souls. domokun
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

But Lucifer is too busy walking around in vinyl, sleeping around with all the demons, and just looking all prettyful. I maintain Martha Stewart runs hell.
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

But Lucifer is too busy walking around in vinyl, sleeping around with all the demons, and just looking all prettyful. I maintain Martha Stewart runs hell.

Are you mad?! Martha Stewart?! She's nothing comapred to the most unholy of unholies. *dramatic pause* Anne Rice
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

xp

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
Hey I'm talking about my friend's fanfiction site not hell or lucifer scream
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

Are you mad?! Martha Stewart?! She's nothing comapred to the most unholy of unholies. *dramatic pause* Anne Rice

But Anne Rice isn't nearly organized enough to control all the operations recquired to sufficiently run hell. While she can probably run one or two layers, you really need the wicker queen around. Who else can coordinate swimming time in the lava pits with equal use of the rack for all.
Tykie
Hey I'm talking about my friend's fanfiction site not hell or lucifer scream

*falls over laughing* whee blaugh whee blaugh whee
tgas
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

But Anne Rice isn't nearly organized enough to control all the operations recquired to sufficiently run hell. While she can probably run one or two layers, you really need the wicker queen around. Who else can coordinate swimming time in the lava pits with equal use of the rack for all.

Not to mention scheduling required daily potporri(sp)-making classes.

5,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
What is up with you people aren't you guys off topic O_O;
Rael Islington
tgas
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

(I think there's a "u" in there somewhere...)

Exactly! This is why Martha Stewart runs hell.
Tykie
What is up with you people aren't you guys off topic O_O;

Not really. We're talking about Hell. Fanfics are generaly hell to read. There's some correlation there.
tgas
Rael Islington
tgas
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

Okay, I'll submit there. But I was thinking someone a bit worse. Maybe Wacko Jacko? (Michael Jackson for most people)
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
tgas
Noname Wanderer
tgas
Rael Islington
Noname Wanderer

Okay, I'll submit there. But I was thinking someone a bit worse. Maybe Wacko Jacko? (Michael Jackson for most people)

He lacks the organized criminal mind. Maybe he's used as one of the torture devices, but I wouldn't give him that much credit.

On a completely unrelated note, my apricot just squeaked when I bit into it. Does that mean it's alive?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff