Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shirtless Wench

G o t h y o-o
show how you fell about a cenery

Seeing as I don't know what a "cenery" is, a painting might be more accurate.

But I can easily show how I fell about a cenery through writing - though I do think falling is something much more fun to paint.

5,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
I do some of both depending on what I'm trying to do/show with it. And when I do long stories, I tend to use both together (last attempt at a big story was a comic, next will be an illustrated book).

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
Its been a really long time since I last wrote. So, while I was looking through all the comments it seems that most of you enjoy to write. I prefer writing to the others to but, painting and music are still there. For me, writing is like a way to communicate to the world around me. I usely write free verse poems. Free verse lets me be free and express my self more than I do to an ''organic life form'' meaning people. When I draw it seems like a kindergardener drew them xd so the only thing i draw ia mostly anime stuff thats the only things i can draw without it coming out as if a kindergardener drew them. When I play my clarinet it sounds like cats (on purpose) scratching their claws down a chalkboard stare . So,uh,writing is the only thing that calms me down when im seriously stressed. When I write a poem its mostly dark because I don't usely have many happy days...but when I do I don't write poems because i'm just so happy. My poems consist almost always no ryhming pattern. If i were ever to post one of them you would tell instantly thats there is no ryhme... well I can't wait to here more about what you love to do----Art,Words, or Music

Clean Dabbler

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I pick both....paint would be better but...they both work for people

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
If you remember I had told you guys i played the clarinet well.... I might have to quit playing because i was getting bad grades with my teacher i'll really miss playing it but moving on is the best thing to do sooo here's a question for you guys.... Have you ever had to quit doing something that your really really liked to do?? I can't wait to see what your answers are whee soo cya in a few days!! biggrin biggrin biggrin Oh and here's a video from Brave New Voices 2011 (These are poems teenagers wrote themselves) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYaOuQJUI84

5,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
I think that it would be really cool to do both.

But, I've spent more time writing than I have painting, and I don't consider myself a very apt painter, and I don't know if I'll venture into it. Maybe some other kind of visual art, though.

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
I almost forgot to tell you guys I have my own blog site now! Visit it and if you like it please share it with friends 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding and if you don't.... oh well.. stare stare stare well here's the site name ---> http://www.my-yourblog.dinstudio.com/ ^-^ hope you check it out!!

3,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I play violin ^^ I'm terrible, though. I also write, but again, I'm not very good. I'd do anything to improve both, and since I can't draw at all, I'd love to be a better artist as well.

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
I'm a little suprised about how well you guys tell the truth about art, poetry, and music. Usually i'd hesitate before i write to think it over but when i finish and post it I think about it for a few seconds and than hate my self for what I wrote I do this all the time. Sometimes when i do this I get good results for my poetry.

Demonic Pumpkin

18,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Buggin' 500
been a while since anyone wrote... -.-
Paintings have limited use for expression, where as writing can show just about any feeling you have, although, I prefer filming to either of those, I would have to choose writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff