Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heee...Thats kind of like asking if theres any writers here... sweatdrop
firesorcrx
Shadow Orenda
Oh, very much so. I have a habit of mocking chatspeak users for their inability to type two extra letters in the word 'you.'

YES!

Thank you, you make the world less stupid.

I'm definitely a spelling/capitalization/punctuation elitist, personally. Well, if something is posted on a public forum I believe it has to be correctly written, out of respect for the people who will be reading it.

omg i do???? thx!!!!1111 heart heart heart heart heart
-ponts above- That's the best imitation I can do. Without vomiting, anyway.
Bah. I'm a grammar/spelling freak... but I'm a flawed person and screw up with it from time-to-time. That's a pet peeve of mine. When I mess up spelling or grammar. I hate that. And I only become a grammar/spelling jerk to others when they ask me to be. 3nodding
Grammar! I'm really a**l about grammar -- maybe a little more so than my English teachers. It bothers me, though, when I think I've got perfect grammar in an email or something that I sent to my teacher, but in the reply I'm bashed for using a subjunctive wrong [ whatever a subjunctive is...haha, I forgot the explanation that came with the email ].

mrgreen
Unfortunately I am a grammar "freak." I always correct people on anything grammar: spelling, comma usage, ending sentences with pronouns, etc. It's quite distressing, however, because my friends tend to think I am being stuck up or something to that effect and I am just obsessive compulsive. Anyways, it's always good to know you are not the only crazy one when it comes to grammar. Fight the power.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff