Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
i personally find that i don't care much for the audience so far as age or race or gender. i do expect that they own a brain of their own, as to decipher anything i may be implying in my work as far as metephors or similies. but beyond that, i really can't say i limit my work to any particular audience. i write for my own pleasure, and if i please whomever i may, that is a bonus point for me. whee i like to know that a piece i concoted proved a happy read to some person out there, whatever age, race, gender.
When I write I don't think about the age of the people who will read it or their level of intelligence. I just assume that if it reaches a certain person's level of intelligence regardless of age, and they enjoy it then it doesn't really matter. I can't say I've ever looked over my work and wondered how old or how intelligent someone would have to be in order to read it. So I don't write with a target audience in mind, whoever will enjoy it is my target audience (I believe someone else said that on here as well)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff