Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Giver

7,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I should really stop clicking on these obviously empty threads...

Heart Giver

7,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
I don't even know why I made this forum ewe

Learned Gaian

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Shiinon
ewe

What's this about sheep?
I am The Compendium
Shiinon
ewe

What's this about sheep?
*literally laughed out loud*

Alright, enough of that. *leaves*

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Turnilk

Same ._.' Preparing a bunch of popcorn for this isn't worth it >.<
SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk

The popcorn is better when viewing troll or ignoramus threads. They tend to be more entertaining when torn apart.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
Turnilk
SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk

The popcorn is better when viewing troll or ignoramus threads. They tend to be more entertaining when torn apart.

Especially when the drama is 30+ pages long. It's just as good as reading manga on a beautiful sunny day when you're stuck inside 'cause you're a hermit.

...I have a feeling that no one will be able to relate to me on this one ._.'

Feral Loiterer

SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk
SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk

Especially when the drama is 30+ pages long. It's just as good as reading manga on a beautiful sunny day when you're stuck inside 'cause you're a hermit.

I relate.
._________________________.
SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk
SebastiansLittleDoll
Turnilk

I'm a hermit of sorts... Though I seek out the popcorn worthy threads mostly when I'm bored. They are good for a laugh once in a while.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
defineunique

I relate.
._________________________.

Have I... finally found another otaku? Here? In the Writer's Forums? emotion_kirakira

Turnilk

I force myself to be... sociable, for my own sake ('cause apparently it's healthy) and while I do like being around a lot of people, the few a-holes I know make me prefer the life of a hermit -.-' Particular in high school ._.'

I haven't gone to a drama-ridden thread in a while surprised I remember there being some good ones back in 2012... ahhh, I feel like a horrible person now. T.T

Feral Loiterer

SebastiansLittleDoll

Have I... finally found another otaku? Here? In the Writer's Forums? emotion_kirakira

emotion_yatta Hello!

Writing and drawing takes up most of my time. The rest of it is spent reading, watching TV and playing games.
SebastiansLittleDoll
I force myself to be... sociable, for my own sake ('cause apparently it's healthy) and while I do like being around a lot of people, the few a-holes I know make me prefer the life of a hermit -.-' Particular in high school ._.'

I haven't gone to a drama-ridden thread in a while surprised I remember there being some good ones back in 2012... ahhh, I feel like a horrible person now. T.T

I'm not a hermit by choice. There are other circumstances at work in my life emotion_8c The internet is my social life, even though its not really healthy to be so dependent on it.

High school sucks for everyone. Best to just get though it as best you can and as quickly as you can. Or, at least that has been my experience.

There are drama ridden threads, all you have to do is look. You can try the extended forum and its sub-forum morality and religion. You don't have to say anything there of course. Though depending on what you are comfortable with, you might have some issues. The Twilight Saga forum is another area should you find a good thread. Mostly there are fans there now though. I generally stay away from the My Little Pony forum and Legend of Korra forum, but you might have luck in those as well. There are probably other sections I wouldn't think of looking as well that you could find a good one once in a while.

Blessed Genius

10,475 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100
defineunique

emotion_yatta Hello!

Writing and drawing takes up most of my time. The rest of it is spent reading, watching TV and playing games.

Yo! biggrin Ah, yeah, writing and work takes up a fair amount of my time, too. That, and videogames and anime ._.' ...And school T.T :') Twinzies!!!

Turnilk

Awwww :'( Well, it's the same for me with some of my friends, but I'm TERRIBLE at replying to messages, so the internet isn't always the best way to contact me. sweatdrop I [refer phone calls.

Yeah, I just have two years left and then I'm freeee :'D Free like a newly released pokemon ^_^

*Takes notes* Yessss! Whenever I am bored and am craving drama, I shall haunt these threads for entertainment. ^(*-*)^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff