Welcome to Gaia! ::

What was your worst dinner location to eat before heading to prom.

I thought my first prom was suppose to be fun (which I Was a sophomore but I went with my then-boyfriend who was a senior), especially having a dinner at Hard Rock Cafe, but he forgot to booked the reservation so his called the placed for a reservation, guess what.......All reservation are booked. So I told him lets just eat what they have at the prom (which they served yummy dessert).

So I thought were going to prom until his Aunt suggest a good restaurant to eat so I was happy about it........until it turns out, we just gonna have dinner at SUBWAY crying

Worst location to eat, plus were the only one's wearing our prom formal wear, and everybody was staring at us. At least only drink soda instead of a sandwich which I was getting hungry all night.
So embarrassing crying

At least my junior and senior prom was at a actual restaurant, not at a fast food restaurant!!!

11,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Cart Raider 100
You should have waved to the people staring at you.

I don't know, that's not all that weird to me but I live in a small town so fast food places are the easiest to get to before or after prom, unless you planned something. So on prom night there would be people in their formal wear, at McDonalds.

Ruthless Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
yea same here, everybody ends up at mcdonalds or wendys before & after prom or dances, its kinda funny.

Sex Symbol

It's also kinda fun to wear your fancy dresses and tuxes after prom. One of the nice ballrooms in Hawaii is right by a movie theater. As such, anyone who books their prom there tends to watch movies right after. It's really fun ^.^
lol wow, that sucks! rofl but kinda funny if you think about it...
wasabipatrick
lol wow, that sucks! rofl but kinda funny if you think about it...
lol yea.....Subway, eat fresh!!! lol
Me and my friends ate at a pub. rofl
I ate at the Old spaghetti factory my junior year and threw up at prom. Dude that blew. But hey it could have been worse you know? You could have eaten crackers.... >P.
Irish Gumdrops
I ate at the Old spaghetti factory my junior year and threw up at prom. Dude that blew. But hey it could have been worse you know? You could have eaten crackers.... >P.

I love the old spaghetti factory. :]
To bad it made a sick. D:

Hygenic Hunter

1,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
My boyfriend and I had the same problem getting reservations....

So he took me to a chinese palce next to where the prom was being held. >.<

People walk around in Wal-mart in prom attire where I live.
ah...

Intriguing
...My date's mom cooked for us. rolleyes
It was so lame to not go anywhere fancy but she was nice so I didn't feel too bad.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff