Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok now before I tell you guys my story, I just want to let you know that my laptop is old and wonky so sometimes I make typos due to the keys sticking and such D:

Now for my senior prom I went with this guy named Tim. He and I went to our junior prom together and had a good time, so we decided to go to our senior together as well.

I had a hard time finding my dress. Stores either didn't have my size or the dresses were all hideous or too big or too small. Finally, when my ma and I were shopping in NY, we found THE DRESS. It was gorgeous! It was a heavy black satin like material with a full skirt with netting underneath and right above the breasts in a thick band was a pale white-ivory colored band of fabric. The dress was strapless so I got a lacey shawl to go over it. I also found jewelry of a choker and earrings of cameos. But they weren't ordinary cameos. They were black face on a white background cameos. Very hard to find!

So on prom, we decided to splurge for a limo and a couple of our friends would pay part. Prom night comes and NO ONE brings any money to pay for the limo!! So my ma foots the bill for it. Then we go to prom and we sit at our table.. and my date, Tim, leans over to me and says "Wow, Mary looks real sexy in her dress tonight." and that's all he said!!

I was SHOCKED! I mean, he didn't say ANYTHING to me about MY dress! Or how I looked! Then he tells ME of all people that one of our friends who is there with her LONG TIME BOYFRIEND is looking SEXY!?! So I got up and went to the bathroom and stayed in the bathroom half the night.

The bright side of it was that Mary came into the bathroom with a bunch of people and asked what's wrong so I told her. And everyone shunned Tim for the rest of the night.

So I never got to dance, didn't have anyone to talk to, then come to find out all the pictures I took never came out. Oh and I forgot to mention that my dress wouldn't zip up all the way! I had to sit and listen to my cuss me out about how I could gain weight overnight and all this B.S. ... come to find out, it was that time of month the next day so I was all bloated like a blowfish D:

But srsly guys, that was the worst prom evar D: D: D:
User Image
Boys - you can't live with them, and you can't live without them.

But seriously, that was retarded of him.

I'm questing 100 signs.
comment | give me signs | donate
Wow. That's sad. Sorry to hear that.

That's why I'm not going to my senoir prom. I mean it's just a prom. neutral
User Image User Image

Oh god... at least you have good friends to back you up, sweetheart wink
Oh wow, talking about over dramatizing a statement. You couldn't just asked him of his opinion? I'm sure he would of said you looked great. Maybe he didn't want to compliment you, because you'd think he was hitting on you? Honestly. Tim did nothing wrong. If anything, you ruined his prom by being a little girl and storming off. neutral
I CHANGED MY NAME LOL
Oh wow, talking about over dramatizing a statement. You couldn't just asked him of his opinion? I'm sure he would of said you looked great. Maybe he didn't want to compliment you, because you'd think he was hitting on you? Honestly. Tim did nothing wrong. If anything, you ruined his prom by being a little girl and storming off. neutral

no. tims just completely rude

1,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Your dress sounds exactly like my prom dress. Weird.
My bf took me to prom and he ditched me and had sex with another girl .So all i can say about boys is that they r stupid, inmature, and will do anything with any women.
First things first: were you and Tim "dating" or did yall go to prom as "friends", because if you were then I can see why you would get mad, but if you weren't dating I think you were over-reacting about him calling another girl "sexy".

Secondly: He just said that she looked good, he probably could have worded it better, though. I also understand that he shouldn't be talking that way about someone who was taken, but still it's not as if he started molesting her.

Thirdly: It's your own fault you didn't get to dance. Instead of storming off and sulking you could have just got over it and still found a way to have a good time.

Thus, I conclude that you ruined your own prom. That clearly wasn't good enough for ya though, because then you just had to ruin Tim's prom.
hmm well u couldve asked tim how U looked right? and if he says somethin better than sexy then yaw....but still i think u should get over it and maybe he was jkin right?

User Image
---------------------------------
That is horrible! I am so sorry!
Yeah, for the first two proms i went to, i went with the same guy. He just kept telling me how much they sucked (and i thought they were nice) and he brought me down with his attitude. Then he was pressuring me the whole night to just go home and have sex with him.
blah blah...
Maybe you should crash a friends prom so you get another chance. ^_^ haha.

---------------------------------
User Image

Tenacious Survivor

You could've danced on your own or with one of your friends (male or female). I took my shoes off halfway through and started dancing with my bestfriend (female)...
We looked dumb but had fun so it was ok. Then again, we weren't trying to be popular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff