Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kittywitch
I'm with most of the internet on this one: That's funny as hell.
I had the opposite problem. I'm not blonde anymore but last time I had a boyfriend, I had long ash-blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame. My boyfriend had long ash blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame.
People asked if we were brother and sister. As I was draped across his lap. gonk

Well actually, my current boyfriend and I have that problem. Even I think we look like siblings. gonk But that must have been a bit awkward for you.. XDD

Danni: Too bad I think she'd enjoy it, haha.
I would have stepped on the back of her dress when she went to talk to him again.
Heehee <3
Indecent exposure embaressment is great!

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wow! What a lame whore! rofl

Witty Elocutionist

9,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm with most of the internet on this one: That's funny as hell.
I had the opposite problem. I'm not blonde anymore but last time I had a boyfriend, I had long ash-blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame. My boyfriend had long ash blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame.
People asked if we were brother and sister. As I was draped across his lap. gonk

It was fun-ish, but nothing to lose sleep over if you don't get one. :3
Or perhaps you could go to someone else's prom? Get a friend to invite you or summat along those lines..

Man-Hungry Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
aww, that sucks.

I won't get a prom, because I go to a special school.
Is it bad that I find that hilarious? o.o;;;

Ume: Nope, but I did tell her friends that he happened to be practically engaged to someone else, so wprd got back to her that she was acting like a nasty homewrecker. ;3

Windly: I'm short, pale, dark-haired and chubby. He's 6'4", blonde, blue-eyes, freckled, and skinny as a beanpole. ;3

LOLZ that's hilarious
Whoa, that is pretty damn bad.
I'm going to guess that you and your brother do not look alike.
[ a c e ]
As if having my older brother be my date to Senior prom wasn't bad enough..
a girl in my class, who was friends with one of my best friends but I always loathed with a passion ( and the feeling was mutual on her part ) assumed him to be my boyfriend and was ALL over him all night in a trashy attempt to upset me. ~___~

Oh well. :3 That was my story.

that sucks D:
User Image
Lol, did you ever tell her it was your brother?

I'm questing 100 signs.
comment | give me signs | donate
As if having my older brother be my date to Senior prom wasn't bad enough..
a girl in my class, who was friends with one of my best friends but I always loathed with a passion ( and the feeling was mutual on her part ) assumed him to be my boyfriend and was ALL over him all night in a trashy attempt to upset me. ~___~

Oh well. :3 That was my story.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games