Welcome to Gaia! ::

As if having my older brother be my date to Senior prom wasn't bad enough..
a girl in my class, who was friends with one of my best friends but I always loathed with a passion ( and the feeling was mutual on her part ) assumed him to be my boyfriend and was ALL over him all night in a trashy attempt to upset me. ~___~

Oh well. :3 That was my story.
User Image
Lol, did you ever tell her it was your brother?

I'm questing 100 signs.
comment | give me signs | donate
[ a c e ]
As if having my older brother be my date to Senior prom wasn't bad enough..
a girl in my class, who was friends with one of my best friends but I always loathed with a passion ( and the feeling was mutual on her part ) assumed him to be my boyfriend and was ALL over him all night in a trashy attempt to upset me. ~___~

Oh well. :3 That was my story.

that sucks D:
I'm going to guess that you and your brother do not look alike.
Whoa, that is pretty damn bad.
LOLZ that's hilarious

Ume: Nope, but I did tell her friends that he happened to be practically engaged to someone else, so wprd got back to her that she was acting like a nasty homewrecker. ;3

Windly: I'm short, pale, dark-haired and chubby. He's 6'4", blonde, blue-eyes, freckled, and skinny as a beanpole. ;3

Is it bad that I find that hilarious? o.o;;;

Man-Hungry Phantom

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
aww, that sucks.

I won't get a prom, because I go to a special school.

It was fun-ish, but nothing to lose sleep over if you don't get one. :3
Or perhaps you could go to someone else's prom? Get a friend to invite you or summat along those lines..

Witty Elocutionist

9,750 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
I'm with most of the internet on this one: That's funny as hell.
I had the opposite problem. I'm not blonde anymore but last time I had a boyfriend, I had long ash-blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame. My boyfriend had long ash blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame.
People asked if we were brother and sister. As I was draped across his lap. gonk

5,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
Wow! What a lame whore! rofl
I would have stepped on the back of her dress when she went to talk to him again.
Heehee <3
Indecent exposure embaressment is great!
Kittywitch
I'm with most of the internet on this one: That's funny as hell.
I had the opposite problem. I'm not blonde anymore but last time I had a boyfriend, I had long ash-blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame. My boyfriend had long ash blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin, and a thin frame.
People asked if we were brother and sister. As I was draped across his lap. gonk

Well actually, my current boyfriend and I have that problem. Even I think we look like siblings. gonk But that must have been a bit awkward for you.. XDD

Danni: Too bad I think she'd enjoy it, haha.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games