Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

Hello Gaia! ^.^ I am the artist Yuuki Pink! (You might know me from the Artist's Corner forum where I like to help artists draw.) Anyway, I thought I would share my own WIPs and sketches. I get a little embarassed showing my messy sketches o_o; but I know a lot of people like seeing them too. ^_^; I hope you will like them and I love comments. Please leave me some. ^.^

User ImageUser Image

OLD ART

Update: October 2014 | Here is the first one. It is one of my characters, the Laguna Fairy!

User Image

Update: September 2014 | This is a step by step WIP of a commission I did recently.

Update: December 2014 | Sketching a new character and pet.

User Image

Happy New Year! Time for more art.

Update: January 2015 | I was almost done coloring when I accidently lost the file... ;_; Now I have to start over from the flat coloring. Here is a preview.

User Image

Comment & Rate ^_^ I will add more WIPs soon!

User ImageUser Image

❤ Follow me on DA http://yuukipink.deviantart.com

Distinct Genius

Sparkly lips. Okay haha

Her head is okay. Much anime. Very eyes. Her body though. It's kinda small? Especially her waist. Or the portion below her breasts. She must be very slim.

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200
vuixe
Sparkly lips. Okay haha

Her head is okay. Much anime. Very eyes. Her body though. It's kinda small? Especially her waist. Or the portion below her breasts. She must be very slim.

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

I have a cool idea for coloring. The drawing will end at the bust line. Below that will be kind of abstract. I will have to finish this and show you. If it looks strange then I will probably change it. ^o^

Thank you for commenting.

- ♣ ♥ ♦ -

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

New art added in opening post! <3

⌠☆ミ⌡

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

Updated with a new sketch!

User Image

Comment please. ^_^

⌠☆ミ⌡

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

⌠☆ミ⌡

Updated!

User Image

This is going to be my new ID on DeviantART. My old ID was from the end of 2013 so it was time to create something new. I have made many improvements already for the new year. I am prepared! ^0^

⌠☆ミ⌡

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces