Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art #1 or Art #2?

#1 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
#2 1 100.0% [ 1 ]
BOTH MUTHAFUKA 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 1 ]

Bunny

Should I finish these or nah? Pick one or both, lol.
*Reminder: I am NOT looking for critiques!!! But if you feel the need to critique it, then please do so~ I won't be stopping you. But keep in mind that these are still works in progress.*

User Image

Here's a better view:
User Image

<click!>
^
The proportion is weird in this one....
And just a little FYI if you don't know who he is...
He is called "Suho" of a kpop boygroup named EXO. He recently(or maybe weeks ago...) cross-dressed as a girl onstage, which inspired me to draw him.

User Image

<click!>
^
I have a little something to say about this one...
This was created, idk, about a year ago??? I know that the muscles in this one is way wrong, and I will fix that when I can. I'm also not too fond of the teeth.... The eye proportion kind of bothers me too....
And yeah, you guessed it (if you have), this is "Chanyeol" of EXO, AttackOnTitan!cross heheh.

Here's a close up of the second one:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, I tend to be lazy, as an artist (which is really bad, so don't follow me in anything that I do), if I don't feel inspired enough to finish a piece of art. I really want to finish these, but at the same time, I don't feel like it. So, I'm mainly here for motivation~
If you were wondering, I used a bamboo wacom tablet and Photoshop Elements 7.0 (it came with the tablet).

Angelic Muse

10,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Super Tipsy 200

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

You should pick the one you're the most motivated to do. If you're even on both of them, maybe it's time for a new subject? Draw every day even if it is only 5 minute sketch. You will feel less lazy. Good luck.

- ♡ ♥ ♡ -

Bunny

YuukiPinkuu

You're right.... Okay! I shall take your advice~ = w =

Golden Bunny

Being an exo fan myself, I'd love to see both of them done ♡ emotion_awesome
Maybe start with Channie since it looks more complete and quicker to finish? I'm not sure what motivates you but I would listen to some exo or watch a movie while I'm drawing.

Bunny

chickenisntmystyle
Being an exo fan myself, I'd love to see both of them done ♡ emotion_awesome
Maybe start with Channie since it looks more complete and quicker to finish? I'm not sure what motivates you but I would listen to some exo or watch a movie while I'm drawing.

Will do when I get the chance to~
Thanks for choosing~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas