Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
A small wip of a photo one of my friends got.Tell me your opinion! biggrin (first time doing watercolors on Sai)
User Image
I think you should try and play with density and/or incorporate other tools found in SAI to bring in some sharp edges -- at the moment it's all so blended that it's almost blurry, especially in the folds on the clothes. I can see you did a bit of that already, but it'd look even better if you pushed the sharpness there a bit more. 3nodding I hope that helps! ><

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Piniaco
I think you should try and play with density and/or incorporate other tools found in SAI to bring in some sharp edges -- at the moment it's all so blended that it's almost blurry, especially in the folds on the clothes. I can see you did a bit of that already, but it'd look even better if you pushed the sharpness there a bit more. 3nodding I hope that helps! ><

It is really hard drawing over the sketch lines and without the lineart~ xO I was trying to get more used to watercolor tool but it seems so hard to use correctly without doing the blurry effect,like you mentioned >.<
Thank you for your support and advice~ 4laugh
DreamChaserSenpai

It is really hard drawing over the sketch lines and without the lineart~ xO I was trying to get more used to watercolor tool but it seems so hard to use correctly without doing the blurry effect,like you mentioned >.<

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about painting over the sketch! It is hard at first, but the more you do it the easier it becomes. Eventually you might even start to enjoy it. 3nodding You just need to keep going at it, so good luck. biggrin

Shy Browser

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Piniaco
DreamChaserSenpai

Oh yeah, I know what you mean about painting over the sketch! It is hard at first, but the more you do it the easier it becomes. Eventually you might even start to enjoy it. 3nodding You just need to keep going at it, so good luck. biggrin

Thank you alot for your support! 4laugh
I will try to use your advice, and I am sure it will be useful to me! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas