Welcome to Gaia! ::

UPDATES!!!!

_______

Added the clothes and such. Still needs background. Thanks for all the comments so far

______

'd like to get your FB on the composition so far. I've got to add clothes, the design for the wings and the far background but anyway- reply! smile

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pardon the scanning on this one. The piece was HUGE and I had to scan it on a small scanner like 7 times and piece it together in PS sad

thanks!

-~-
Something about the face looks strange, and her arms looks a bit...manly.

Otherwise, it looks quite good. ^__^
the torso is a bit too short and the hands are a bit too big. you may work on the arms a bit more to make them a bit softer, but thats all up to you.
This is a man with boobs. You should make her face and body slightly more feminine in order for people to think she is a woman. Although i like the basis for your feet.
Ahh...torso too short, belly button too high, legs a little too short...and if you want it muscley, that's quite fine with me. X] Looks pretty nice so far.
Very nice. Like the design, the clothes too. I don't mind her being a bit stocky and muscly. Her head however is a bit manly, I think it's mostly the forehead. What size is that sketch anyways, there's so much detail in it and it looks so clean, wow.
Temp post. I will write later, bell ringing as I type and I wanna make sure I find this again.

Short version Forearms too small for hands, hips kinda......square... sweatdrop , any definition on front foot?

Kk, gotta run to history...
The background design is really nice, but for the whole sketch, you could adjust the brightness and contract to clean it up a bit.
Over all, a really nice picture heart
Ok, i'm getting mad. The school computer has eaten my post twice and gaia ate the first one.

Hips = square
Front foot....seems malformed. no toes.
fore arms are too small for the hands.
weight seems to be resting on something, no spot shown except a small spire of rock that would be very uncomfortable.
no bumps or |\|ipples shown or at least sembalance. (shcool computers check for dirty words. sorri for leet.) it keeps bothering me and just wanted to mention it.
Heh. Ok Thanks. I'll go back and clean those things up a bit!

-~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces