Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just one I drew up last night. The robe, hair and hand position is refernced from a photograph I found in the news paper. The robe was so pretty. :3 I want one!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The only glaring error I'm getting is the cresent moon on the choker. It should be a little over to the right instead of set in the middle because of the angle. Other than that, it's a very lovely picture.
Yeah I must agree about the moon, but its such a pritty picture.
I love the picture - quite beautiful - but If I were to nit pick & C&C - well I have three things to say:

1. The moon - yes its been pointed out already razz
2. HER right hand just is too round or something its curved - I dunno how to explain it - it's awekward.
3. Her shoulder is up to high our out too far one of the two it just looks funky.

Love the picture - & Would love too see more stuff from you smile
neato! wink
The moon is kindof actually suppose to be like that, but I guess I can fix it. I ended up cropping out part of the shoulder anyways.

Here it is so far.

sweatdrop User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I was just thinking about something last night! Which right? razz Move the moon over to "HER" right, or MY right? stressed
wow, thats really good
That's beautiful. The skin tones are very soft and textured closely-to-real. smile Do you mean to give her a warm or a cold tone? Right now she looks a little cold to me but that could be my current monitor. Her eyelashes remind me of the style of Setsuko Yoneyama, whose gentle lineart I have always admired.
This is a gorgeous picture. I love love love the coloring on the skin so far heart __ heart
looking absolutely lovely, can't wait to see it finished!
with the moon, move it...like towards her Chin. ^^ so its centered on her neck. not...on its left. O.O;; I love the skin!!! ::hearts:: I cant do that I dont have the pationts.
There's something about her right hand... It looks kind of flat and boneless (how shold I say?) And her bustier could be a little angled since the rest of her body appears to be. And, Oooh, I love the eyes!

8,000 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Oh my, the coloring looks just plain beautiful. As is the entire picture, I'd only point out the right arm being just a tad awkward..
that's beautiful whee I just have to point out that on the Cg of it. she doesn't have an upper lip O.o It's probably just me. I'm just being picky.... sweatdrop And.. maybe her eyelashes are a bit too long...

forget it. it's lovely xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces