Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mm'kay. This is my incomplete picture of my character Una, based off of my best friend's personality. ninja Don't ask what she is doing, I really have no clue. gonk (Frightening small children, perhaps? X3)

I can see there is something weird with her left foot (from our perspective) but I know not what to do to fix it. Other than that, I don't see anything horribly wrong about it, but that is why I'm posting this. 3nodding

P.S: I attempted to clean the image, but it didn't want to work with me, so I kinda gave up. ninja I shall clean the inked version though. Also, that thing on her hip was intended to be a flute.. Not sure if it came out actually looking like one, though. gonk

User Image
Um, did you put a link in there? I'm not seeing an image at all. >.>
JuneBerry
Um, did you put a link in there? I'm not seeing an image at all. >.>

Oh, there it is. ^_^
Did I not make the link noitcible enough?

There... I changed the link to the IMG tags. ninja
wow thats pretty cool!
eek Egads! I just noitced how positivly awful her neck looks! gonk

Oops... That's just the ribbon keeing her top hat up... ninja gonk I feel moronic.
BlueNatureGirl
wow thats pretty cool!

Thank you very much. 3nodding
thats awesome...for the left foot it is facing us to much compared to the white stripe on the pants...that might be why it looks a lil off.
It also seems like the feet aren't on the same plane... maybe if you added references for our eyes, like gravel or grass or somthing, that would even out. It's either that or one leg looks longer than the other.. i can't decide hehe. Overal I really like her costume... my issue with the flute is that the angle is funny... mostly cause we can't see how it is attatched... if it were in her pocket it would be more stright up... if it has a holder, then some of that should show maybe? I'm not sure. Overall I like her concept lol
Thank you for your help. 3nodding
All my crits have already been said. Other than that, it's a very cute style. It looks like she's pretending that she can't hear what somebody said.

Wheezing Bloodsucker

5,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
i think the pose and body r cool, the styles awesome
though the face is strange
maybe u should make s screaming expression and the pose will make a lot of sense
shes scarring ppl domokun
Good work.
Good work.
Her feet are bigger than her head XDDD That's just one of the many things that I love about her though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff