Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Noob

User Image
Critiques and comments would be much appreciated!

I'm not sure if I'll keep it black and white and just clean it up & add some tone, or try my hand at filling it with color (although I'm not very good at that sweatdrop ).
just so it's a little more clear, she's actually got a fork in her hand that has a little piece of cake that she's feeding the phoenix :3

In a relationship with Ritsuka Seriyko

Gods Condom
User Image

I'm not sure if I'll keep it black and white and just clean it up & add some tone, or try my hand at filling it with color (although I'm not very good at that sweatdrop ).
just so it's a little more clear, she's actually got a fork in her hand that has a little piece of cake that she's feeding the phoenix :3

It looks really well done but could be improved if you wanted to,.
I do think the face seem too straight-foward, and needs a more side view-ish touch to make the person more authentic.
Other than that, a fix up and toning will make this pic really cute~!! whee

Tipsy Noob

Mikito Seriyko
Gods Condom
User Image

I do think the face seem too straight-foward, and needs a more side view-ish touch to make the person more authentic.

I totally agree. Her face was the last to go in, I got frustrated with it and just slopped it in there. xD Thank you for the comments biggrin

In a relationship with Ritsuka Seriyko

Gods Condom
Mikito Seriyko
Gods Condom
User Image

I totally agree. Her face was the last to go in, I got frustrated with it and just slopped it in there. xD Thank you for the comments biggrin

Your very welcome! 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces