Darling Worshipper

16,850 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
queen-space
I'm gonna dump wips here heart

User Image

Very nice, I can't wait to start drawing gains! Hey, I've got a quick question. I just started using SAI and I can't figure out how to do what you've done in this screenshot, having a side by side with the reference and workspace. Do have any suggestions or can you link me to something that may shed a bit of light on how to do this? sweatdrop

Anxious Partygoer

SugarkikkisOkay
queen-space

User Image

Very nice, I can't wait to start drawing gains! Hey, I've got a quick question. I just started using SAI and I can't figure out how to do what you've done in this screenshot, having a side by side with the reference and workspace. Do have any suggestions or can you link me to something that may shed a bit of light on how to do this? sweatdrop

you open some pictures and click on the max/minimize button at the top below the one that closes the program. I'm not good at explaining xp hope this helps?

Darling Worshipper

16,850 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
queen-space
SugarkikkisOkay
queen-space

User Image

you open some pictures and click on the max/minimize button at the top below the one that closes the program. I'm not good at explaining xp hope this helps?

Thanks so much, I'll give it a try. I'd been wondering about that!

Anxious Partygoer

queen-space
drawing my baby heart
User Image

progress
User Image

Anxious Partygoer

FINALLY DONE!!! heart heart heart heart heart
User Image

Fatcat

bruh your style is adorable wtf

Anxious Partygoer

quarru
bruh your style is adorable wtf

thank you <3

moonfelling's Husband

OG Phantom

wow your art is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't wait to see more of it.

if you don't mind me asking, how do you do your colouring? do you have any tips or anything for someone learning how to improve with shading and general colouring styles?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff