Welcome to Gaia! ::

Updated. Still very badly needing critique!

kwiyama's Compadre

Timid Lunatic

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
What kind of critique are you exactly looking for o: ? Just stuff in general or is there something specific you had in mind?
this looks beautiful~! heart great work (sorry can't help with the critique sweatdrop )
Retro Zombees
What kind of critique are you exactly looking for o: ? Just stuff in general or is there something specific you had in mind?

All critique is welcome. Anatomy, light source, value, form, etc. Anything that isn't correct or could simply be done in a better way is what I'm looking for critique on. Even just general comments (I like it, I don't like it, etc) are very much appreciated. smile
DearJayme
this looks beautiful~! heart great work (sorry can't help with the critique sweatdrop )

Thank you very much. smile

kwiyama's Compadre

Timid Lunatic

19,475 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Timid 100
London Rose LaRue

Okey dokey!

The light source is kind of confusing to me, especially in the corset. The highlighting and shading don't really match up with each other all the way through the piece (the only places that have the brightest light are her face and breast area - this could be extended to the hand and arm area.) I think first you should find a definite light source, or make it more clear if you already have one.

The arms, more particularly the wrists and hands also need some work. It kind of looks like there's no wrist at all and I'm not sure if it's because of the way you drew the hands or the forearm. Also with the hands, I think the left (our left, her right) hand is too big and the right is too small, but overall they look nice.

I'm really sorry if none of this is helpful for you ;A ; Just figured I'd put my two cents in. I do like it though and I'd like to see it finished!

Shy Dabbler

7,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You should draw (Real life) me. o U o

Sparkly Fairy

This is lovely ! Wonderfully proportioned , enchanting expression .
        The only thing I find odd about it is the red in her hair - I can't tell
        if it's hair or if it's an accent so it throws things off a little .
        Otherwise fantastic ! Love to see more of your work C:

Kanpachi_kat's Waifu

Cute Monster

22,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50

It's beautiful!

Retro Zombees basically covered everything I wanted to say biggrin

One thing about the light source I'd like to see is a little more balanced light/dark values in her hair.
Also the ribbons are not flowing too well in her hair and need more contrast and slight texture to stand out.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more clarification ^ u ^
Overall I'm really liking where its going.

Lonely Loiterer

12,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
What the efdsc fudge . 0.
.... I was scrolling down expecting to see some linear sketchy avi art & I was pleasantly surprised biggrin
I'm pretty sure you will define and co over it, but there isn't anything that stands out to be incorrect to me. c:
..they are red horns on her hair?

Blessed Hunter

I can't. Wauw. ;_; so pretty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out