Welcome to Gaia! ::

Comments? Critique? Please be brutally honest =]

My second commission ever. Still MUCH to finish, but... thoughts?
User Image

This is my most recent sketch...
User Image

I kinda gave up on this one a while ago, but...
User Image
I like your more recent sketch
the hair looks nice, the ear seems odd and the eyes are okay....
Yay, someone replied! xd Thank you for your comment <3
kick a** man, you got some skillzzzzz
in your first drawing the shoulders slope too much, it looks like she has no shoulders at all. her collar bones are supposed to be roughly horizontal to her shoulder so where the bones point towards the neck her shoulders should start. (i hope that made sense sweatdrop )

other than that its a wonderful drawing. i especially love the detail you put into the eyes 3nodding and her sad expression is so cute!
Red_Sion
in your first drawing the shoulders slope too much, it looks like she has no shoulders at all. her collar bones are supposed to be roughly horizontal to her shoulder so where the bones point towards the neck her shoulders should start. (i hope that made sense sweatdrop )

other than that its a wonderful drawing. i especially love the detail you put into the eyes 3nodding and her sad expression is so cute!
Thanks. Fixed what you pointed out <3 Well... Tried to at least. =]
wow both pictures are great. the second one reminds me of my friends and me. i especially like the design of the necklace in the first one
those are really good. i like the eyes especially! heart
awww...they're so nice~~~ maybe some shading??
Wow! you draw so well... eek
Brutally honest? Finish those pictures. ^_^
Maybe the shoulders shape in the first one could be improved... The ear is a little too low... But everything's ok for me blaugh ! I like the first drawing more than the second... But both are great ! ! ! 3nodding
Thank you for the comments =] <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces