Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, i drew it in ink, without erasing, and considering i thought it turned out pretty well. constructive critisizm is welcome ^.^User Image
You need to resize that, quick, fast and in a hurry. Secondly, go take a look in the mirror. See how your jawline goes upwards to meet your ear?Even in "anime," the basic anatomy is the same.
Khatmandu
You need to resize that, quick, fast and in a hurry. Secondly, go take a look in the mirror. See how your jawline goes upwards to meet your ear?Even in "anime," the basic anatomy is the same.

-nods- Very true..also, I think the haid on the back of his head should be re-drawn. It sort of gives the impression that his head ends nowhere...or that it's flat...
its good but the neck should connect. other than that it is really good heart heart
The upper lip is too pointy and as mentionned before the jawline should go towards the ear, or else it looks she's a little fat or something...
Great start.
First of all, draw the shape of the skull over it. Just in pencil or something. Look at a human anatomy book or something so you can get the proportions right. If you draw everything else on the head according to human anatomy, you'll get a very true-to-life head and face, but after that, you can change it to suit your whims. Your style is fine, but the proportions of your skull and facial features is a little off.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff